1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How many Prismatic Spray spells does Bernard have?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Sorvo, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I've stolen over 40 off this shopkeep in the CC and they still keep popping up! This is the only item in his inventory without the # he has (besides normal arrows, bolts, bullets and darts of course)

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

If the item doesn't have a number, and you can grab more than one, it's infinite. Steal another 400 if you feel like it.

Sidenote: Oddball things like this can be 'fixed' with the BG2 Fixpack.

3. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Can you sell them off again or do they become fenced items? I havent really experimented with stealing from shops before as I normally just stick to pick pocketing for nobles/guards who can carry good scrolls.

4. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  5. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

Sweet. Cheers mate

6. OTG Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

In my current game, I'm playing a solo F/M/T and he keeps his wands charged by selling them to the shopkeeper in his Thief Stronghold and stealing them back. I like to think of it as the Guildmaster training his guild members ;)

A side benefit of doing this sort of thing is that you can't 'accidentally' sell your wands to normal shopkeepers, which is especially useful when your bag of holding is stuffed to the brim with all and sundry

7. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

Finally got around to stealing some things but I cannot sell any of it to all of those fences mentioned on that other thread. It really blows when you steal a nice horde of armour and weapons and try to sell the off again and realise that you cant. Is there a mod or tweak out there that I may have downloaded that would cause all stores to not accept fenced goods?

8. Silverstar Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Rogues Rebalancing vastly improves Shadow Thief's store in their headquarters, but also disables the 'shoplifting' option. You can always sell stolen items to Roger the Fence in sewers, or to your own thieves guild's fence, ofcourse! (and you can steal back from Roger, he is dump! Though this can be considered cheating all in all. :nono: )

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.