1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #105

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hey, a chick imagined me in a speedo. I found that somewhat disturbing.

2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    /me wished he never read that post

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Bah! The guy in the post office is on break so I can't check if I have any parcels up! They keep taking down the sign saying who has how many parcels when nobody is in the office - now I have to wait to find out if there is a point asking!

4. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Now that would annoy the hell out of me.

5. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, I wasn't until I read that. :bigeyes: :love:
    :aaa: :sick:
    :p

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Heh...you're probably right. :p :shake:
    Pink?!? Purple?!? WTF people?!? :flaming:

Everyone knows I prefer turquoise and lavender! :D

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ab spam luctor et emergo! (Through spam I struggled and emerged (or something like that, my Latin sucks))

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  8. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've become addicted to playing Netropolis. It's bad, all I can think about is how much money I'm making!

9. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I had no idea where to put this but it is too funny to not share with you all. I think it's awesome, and I'm certainly not an atheist or an agnostic. I hope they get to put up their posters.

10. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    They're already doing it in London!

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    That's awesome! I wish they did that here. Go Atheism! :D:hippy::spin:

12. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I'd love to see what would happen if they tried that in southern America :p

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I see that my act of message board terrorism has not gone unnoticed.

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Been at a LAN cafe with friends since 1pm. It's now 10:30. :)

15. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Having a chest x-ray today to find out whatever the heck I've had for the last couple of weeks...

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    That's always fun. The last time I had one of those it turned out to be bronchitis and pneumonia at the same time, they had me hooked up to a machine that pumped an air/medicine mix in to my lungs with every breath. Hope you are more fortunate than as was.

Speaking of medical stuff...my doctor never called me back with the results of my CT scan...so either they're still trying to locate my brain amongst the vast void between my ears...........or, everything looks fine. :p

17. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Off to Glasgow for a night out. Not terribly excited about it, but a number of my friends will be cross with me if I don't go. The things one does in the name of friendship :rolling:

18. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Life right now stinks. I would use another phrase but I am too prim.

ION, it is bitterly cold, at least in East Tennessee terms. Low this morning at my house was 2F, -17C. High probably won't make freezing till Monday, if then; I was used to this in Vermont but no longer have the outerwear for it. Schools were out all over on Friday because they couldn't get the buses to start.

Gotta go deal with life. I'll be back on boards more when it eases. In the meantime, babble on - I know you will all uphold the great traditions of SP.:p

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sorry to hear that life is being a brat with you right now Rev. My advice - go make yourself a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

I find it very funny to hear a about schools closing in -17c. Here the weather can be -35 and the kids still get bundled up and sent out to catch the bus. At least they let them have indoor recesses in that kind of weather. Our weather here presently is a balmy +6 with a forcast of 11 for +tomorrow. Kind of weird considering that January and February are supposed to be the coldest months around here. If this kind of weather keeps up my ice sculpture will be gone in 2 weeks.

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I know that in Southern Ontario, its not the cold, but how much snow that determines School closures. If the Busses can't safely make the rounds to pick up the kids, then they cancel classes that day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.