1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #105

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    *Dfly sends DoTW and package of chocolate covered coffee beans for christmas*

Its not an energy drink but they do taste pretty good. :D

@ Silvery - Have you ever tried spiked jello? It is really rather good even if you don't like normal jello.

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

There goes my good night of sleep. :shake:

/smuggles Dfly a variety of energy drinks

YESSS!!! Absinth-flavored lime Jello shots!

3. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

The afternoon storm is rolling through. Gotta love the tropical Australian springs/summers. You could set your watch to the storms.

4. Nataraja Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Media:
    I finally met someone I can talk freely with about Dungeons & Dragons, someone who understands what its like to have to dumb down the way they talk around most people.

5. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I made the mistake of buying L4D and Red Alert 3 on the same day...I've been gaming nonstop for the past 3 days. Except for a few hours sleep.

I love holidays. :)

6. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Our dog has been an outside dog for years, and she's rather big. Now that she's got arthritis, she's in the house more often. It's hard to step over her sometimes...

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Awww, poor old arthritic dog. Maybe you should just stop and give her a pat when she's in the middle of your path. Sadly pets don't last for long.

8. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

My poor little dog has started to be moved outside more in her age, because with the kids out my mom likes an empty house. The cold is hard on her joints, and she is quite elongated which doesn't help.

I hope she lives forever.

9. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I'm a doubleuncle. Yay! :banana:

10. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Just finished a long and lovely RP session. :)

Haven't slept all night and walking on clouds. :D

Pets should live forever.

Iku: Congrats! :)

And now, off to Being Productive.

11. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Congrtulations Iku. Hugs and Kisses!

12. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Congrats, uncle Iku! :banana:

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Congratulations Iku.

I'm off home today for a while. So hopefully I'll be allowed to hook my PC up to the net to get on the chatroom for a little while. :)

Been so tired lately... getting so behind on housework and coursework. I just have absolutely no energy. At least my stomach is healing and I can eat a decent meal now.

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Turns out I have some sort of bacterial infection in my throat... not sure if it is strep or not (the test came back negative, but they are unreliable), but my white blood cell count was almost twice the normal amount. Cooool. So I am on antibiotics, hopefully I will be able to swallow without being in extreme pain soon!

15. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I'm back, please curb your enthusiasm, but send praise to firefox and the many modders/programmers that made me spell this right.
    On a personal note, I'm not all roses, but am trying to find my center in life (or existence) which is always a start. BTW always try to keep your index fingers on F and J for blind writing, but I guess you already knew that. This last (probably useless) bit of info was brought to you by the Thauglorimogur Ident.

@Saber.
    Bon appetit soon I hope.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

If things keep going this way, Iku, you won't have to worry about spawning descendance...

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Someone along my corridor said they could imagine me as a mother the other night. That was quite scary :xx:

She was saying what Sal and I would be like as an older couple with children. Including Sal talking our child into being violent against school bullies and me being called into the headteachers office to find them both sat there dressed up rambo style :shake:

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

That's funny, 8.

Meanwhile, I think I've found a very interesting friend on Facebook. Her and I seem to have a lot of common interests...

19. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I appear unable to get tired. This irritates me.

I was also about to post something here and I can't remember.

Bother.

Oh yes!

Wait, no, that wasnt it.

You know what? Nevermind.

Edit: Oh! I remember... Why am I sat here downloading programs I can't even run? I really am looking forward to havign money again so I can buy a computer with Alex. Got a couple of FTPMMORPGs I want to try out. I also got Sal interested in Perfect World International.

We went home for a few hours earlier so I could play it on my desktop and go on IRC for a while. I let Alex on saying "Would you like to make a character and have a play?" So he starts doing that...

After dinner I show him a video (from the sticky in Whatnots) and he starts going on forums THAT HE CAN ACCESS FROM UNI and posting about stuff...

THEN didn't realise why I got annoyed about it! I had a few hours to catch up with people on IRC and play games I won't be able to play for another age and he's sat trying to remember statlines from sodding warhammer models! HONESTLY! Tch!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  20. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Wheeeeeeee!

Class results: a shiny "A" in all of the three courses this semester.
    And I received a letter this afternoon informing me that I was amongst the Top 10% for History. They're so pleased that the History department will pay for my History textbooks next year.

Which is jolly good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.