1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Relationship Rant Thread #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Disciple of The Watch, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Saber, to answer your question, she's already with someone else and told me that one of her friends told her he loves her... and that she can't stop thinking about it. This speaks volumes. I won't take a [censored] number so I can be with the chick who got under my skin.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm done with this one. It's time to whip out the (figurative) knife and (figuratively) carve her out of my skin.

Bottom line is, I'll take whatever comes my way, whenever it's long-term or NSA. If it's long-term and looks promising, I'll give it a shot. A Taken Chick comes my way looking for a bit of fun? There's a big checklist of things to clear first, but never say never.

*EDIT* I've been wondering why she told *me* about that friend of hers who professed his love, and call me weirdass, but I think I might be getting a damn good taste of my own game -- mindgames. It's possible she simply told me that to test my reactions, and maybe she hoped to get some kind of clue as to my intentions, I don't know. I tried to keep a normal face when she told me that, but I'd bet a $100 my eyes told a different story. I always had "unexpect the unexpected" as my motto, and I'm sure some of you think I'm delving too far into conspiracy theories -- or my imagination -- and to that I have to say, well, absolutely nothing.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  2. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Ummm... Got the, "You're a better boyfriend," thing again.

So no good news for me.

As far as you DotW... I have no advice since I have no experience in those situations. In either case it seems kinda fishy that she would mention the guy that "loves" her at this point. I'm not one to expect anything but the expected, but I think there's more than meets the eye here...

In which case it's expected :D

3. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've back with the girlfriend. See how it goes this time. 3rd time lucky I guess!

4. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Wish you the best Barmy. But if you split up again maybe you just walk away for good this time. On the long run I don't think anything worthwhile can come from an on/off relationship.

5. Disciple of The Watch

Yep, a couple of days and a couple of shift cuts later, I definitively think I'm getting a solid dose of psychological warfare. She doesen't seem to actively show any kind of interest, but those little attentions conflicts up the data. I'd love to get a straight answer on what's up... which I have a feeling I won't get anytime soon.

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Good luck Barmy, I hope it works out!

Haha I hope I get a third chance too...

7. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Oh, oh, oh! :love: :love: :love:

She came to visit me, just like that, in the spur of moment and for the yearning that had grown stronger for the past few weeks.

It's far from setttled however. As she now opnely confesses her feelings for me, there's still some...*erm*...other in the picture. I think I might've almost made a pledge that I'd never get myself into a situation like this. But I. Just. Don't. Care. Well, not that much, since I am bothered that she might get hurt.

So, still the same girl, and her big secret that made her hold back was...da-da-dah da daa! That there are...previous engagements...but what the hey, she does as she pleases and if I get to be a loverboy...well...shame on me, but if it's the only way I can be with her then that's the way it is...

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  8. Disciple of The Watch

If you need musicians for the wedding ceremony, I'm accepting bookings. :shake: :lol:

Have fun, bro, I'll keep the old Bachelors club running while you're away.

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Iku, whatever she does to them, she is able to do to you. There is no reason why she shouldn't be dating you. But there is a reason why she shouldn't be cheating on the previous engagements. How fun is it to be with someone who is defrauding another to be with you?

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Dude, don't cuckold another person (regardless of how cool the word sounds), even if it were Scarlet Johansson. Only bad news can come from that. If she wants you, she should have ONLY you.

11. Disciple of The Watch

I'm once again cutting shifts with that chick at work. Let's see if I can make some sense out of this situation...

12. chevalier

Media:
    Speaking of. A former workmate seems to be making advances. Last time I knew, she wasn't single.

13. Disciple of The Watch

(seemingly) Cold as a block of ice, yet appreciates the little attentions. Am I the only one who finds that pretty paradoxal?

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Not really that odd, I see it pretty often.

A bit like it myself tbh, I appreciate (some) attention yet am not the best at responding in kind or showing how I feel well.

15. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Ahhh, ultimatums, don't I love 'em :love: I must heave my behind to where she is, or I'm toast.

I'm crazy about her, she's crazy about me, ahh :love:

@Chev, Saber: You do have good points, the thing just is that I simply don't care...It will end when it'll end. It doesn't have to be for keeps and for forever. I love her now and she loves me, because we can. Longing for her feels like fire and acid scorching the very core of my being and every cell of my body. I'm not sure who's cuckolded, if anyone. Yes, she can do so later on with me, it's for her to choose. She owns me; I'm hers to do as she pleases and it's the way I want it...

@DoTW: Thanks bro, I will, and I'll keep you in mind in case of a wedding celebration :shake:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Right, so I had a dream the other night where my ex and I were together again and it was a good one. When I woke up it took me around a minute to figure out where she was and why she wasn't with me. This ruined my WHOLE DAY. The weather once I looked out the window was utter crap as well, with rain, wind and around 8 degrees.

GOD I hate those realistic dreams. Give me the crazy sex, fantasy and sci-fi dreams anytime.

17. chevalier

Media:
    I believe that is not so paradoxical. There are people who are not very outgoing and yet they appreciate a sign of attention. The tough people, I guess. Some of those will go to great lengths to repay kindness even if they aren't your typical warm person.

Wake up...

Montresor likes this.
  18. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Depends on the girl, really. And since she's not entirely free yet seems to have a thing for you, paradoxical behaviour is to be expected.

Or perhaps you're reading too much into it?

Oh man...GL. :D

19. Disciple of The Watch

Well, at least I was able to pull a Chick Magnet and make her laugh. Good for me, I guess. /pats myself in the back

And Charl, her having a thing (or not) for me is exactly the little answer I'm seeking, so when I do have the answer, I can take it from there. Try as hard as I can, I can't get her out of my head. So if I could get that little answer, so if she doesen't return the feeling, I could move on with peace of mind, or, if she does, then I'll see from there. Truth is, I'd be delighted if it was the second option... but you probably already know that, do you. :shake:

More seriously, whatever happens, happens.

20. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    That's not good. Don't be a doormat, mate.

---------- Added 0 hours, 4 minutes and 18 seconds later... ----------

On more of a 'me' note. Our lass is in Tenerife for the week. I don't know what to do with myself, all I've done is gone out of the pub every night with the lads to fill my time in. I really miss her, I just want Sunday to come ASAP. It's slightly worrying as well, I'll be honest. I've seen all kinds of 'nice girls' completely lose all their inhibitions when they go on holiday and start getting stuck into a few fishbowls etc. They're on their back quicker than you can say 'pina colada'. I trust the lass, but a part of you never knows what's happening when they get absolutely blotto. She's a good looking girl, I know exactly what lads are like. Bring on Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.