1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Well done 'Little Master'

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Barmy Army, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Whilst 99.9% of BoM members will not care about this, it's big news in the sports world. Sachin Tendulkar, aka, the Little Master, has passed Brian Lara as the leadest test run scorer in the history of cricket. A batsman who, in my eyes, has no weaknesses is also humble and thought of as a good guy throughout the world of cricket.

Congratulations Sachin!

It's just a shame his name will stay there only a shortish space of time before Ricky Ponting dethrones him. What a shame that will be. Ricky Ponting, whilst clearly the worlds best batsman, is an arrogant penis of the highest order.

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

This is huge news to billions of people around the world, just not very many Americans, who make up a large portion of SP members.

Can't believe that guy has been playing international cricket for almost 20 years. He's been around forever.

3. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Didn't he make his debut against Pakistan when he'd just turned 16? Took a Waqar Younis delivery in the face and carried on.

4. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Cricket is huge in in Britain and its old colonies, the rest of the world couldn't care less so let us not turn this into another "yanks dont understand" sports thread HB :p

5. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Well done S R Tendulkar. Now let's see if Ganguly can make a hundred. And yes, Ponting is a tosser of the highest order. He's just lucky he hasn't had to face the likes of Waqar, Wasim, Ambrose, Walsh, Donald and of course McGrath and Warne - bowlers at their peak that Tendulkar has often had to face.

6. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Good on Tendulkar.
    We're getting absolutely done by them at the moment. :(

7. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Good on him. Bloody good batsman.

Still sour about a 5-0 Ashes whitewash Barmy?:p

Personally, I dont consider Ponting a tosser and not just because I'm an Aussie, but because I know who the next captain is most likely to be. Michael Clarke puts most other tossers in cricket to shame.

And I think any tossery within the Aus team is gone after that loss. But what do you expect when in the last 2 years you lose Warne, Langer, McGrath, Gilchrist and Symonds on a suspension.

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Ha, go India!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.