1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #104

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I've come to the conclusion that I need to find the discipline within myself to give my life more structure.

Oh gawd, that sounds scary.

2. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Yeah... I've been trying to rededicate myself to my school work, finding a job and all that whatnot. So far not much success.

3. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    At work and bored today.
    Yesterday I drove a piece of broken glass about 1/4 inch into the heel of my foot. Ow. I bled all over the concrete floor.

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Some parts of Christmas time I find stressful, but I may be able to get out of that this year with my back buggered up. But on the plus side, I was able to use the stepper machine a couple times today without pain and numbness, so that's a positive sign for my recovery...

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Halloween is only fun if you're between the ages of 5 and 14. Between 15 and 20 it sucks because you're too old to go door to door and get free candy, and you're not old enough to drink. Once you're 21 though, Halloween is fun for the rest of your life, because it's the perfect excuse to dress up in something dumb/sexy and get drunk off your arse!!! :beer:

That being said, I'm really looking forward to this year's party. :D :rolling:

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Between 15 and 20 on Halloween sucks because you have homework to do...

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Do you really need an excuse to get drunk Kit? As far as costumes go, I think the world should have more costume parties.

8. Kitrax

Media:
    Not at all! :D However, if I were to get wasted as often as I'd like, people might start thinking I was an alcoholic...errr...I mean *drunk*. Alcoholics are lousy quitters who go to meetings. :p :shake:

In other news, my back itches and I can't seem catch it. Have you ever had one of those itches that moves right before you scratch the area of where it *was* just a second ago? :skeptic: :rolling:

9. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    While you guys are suffering from doom and gloom of dying autumn, we're enjoying the spring. The sakura petals have blown away, but other plants are just starting to grow. Soon it will be summer, and the rose garden will be alive once more!

Good ol' New Zealand. Because Christmas should be celebrated with bbq, jandals, and beaches. :D

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Spring? Bah, Humbug!

11. Kitrax

Media:
    One of these years the wife and I are going to have to take a Xmas vacation to Hawaii or some other place where it's always warm...Xmas and beaches filled with chicks in bikinis just sounds like fun! :D :rolling:

12. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Hey wasn't that one of the choices in last years Christmas hater poll?

Everything is so fracking great atm. :constipatedwithawesomesmiley:

13. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    *scratches head* Not sure about the jandals, but bbq and beaches for Xmas is quite possible here in Florida, even if it is winter...

14. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    BBQ and beaches is possible for Christmas everywhere. Of course, in places such as Denmark it is pretty darn uncomfortable. I personally prefer to stay indoor with typical Danish Christmas food, a lit tree and plenty of prezzies. :p

15. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I think I'm going to start lifting weights again... I miss having some semblance of strength :D

16. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    The cause of this post is a combo of midnight + glucose (hot chocolate kind) + fluffy lamb toy from a pudding. :p

ION, my brother is definitely a nicer person then me.
    Low blood sugar (or someone waking me up) turns me into a rather mean, slightly ironical creature. I think I could pick a fight by saying hello when I'm like that. :bad:

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    About BBQ's at Christmas time - Canada is pretty well damn cold at Christmas but we did have a BBQ for New Years Day dinner one year. We were actually going to have a turkey but about an hour into the cooking the bird smelled so awful that we had to pull it out of the oven and defrost some steaks from the freezer. My brother dusted the snow off the BBQ and lit it up and it was a really unique and tasty NewYears meal that year.

18. Kitrax

Media:
    So much to do...so little desire to do any of it.... :p

I need an assistant that I can dump all my busy work on. :evil: :rolling:

19. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Looks like it!

Everyone ought to lift weights. Everyone.

Now go do some squats!

20. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Earlier today, at my grandparents' place, a pig was turned into a lot of different dishes and meat products.

Čvarci pending. Yay!

(Hard to explain exactly what čvarci are - they are made by melting bacon and fat in a large cauldron, then squeazing the fat out... (basically they are bits of meat and deep fried fat... like chips, only made from fat, bacon and bits of meat) - they taste far better then they sound, though. :p)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.