1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

SPers Age Poll

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Nakia, Aug 20, 2008.

?

What is your age bracket?

1. 12 and under - Spriggums

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 13 to 20 - Shouldn't you be studying?

17 vote(s)
    19.3%
  3. 21 to 29 -Must be lacking romance

46 vote(s)
    52.3%
  4. 30 to 44 -Job is boring

19 vote(s)
    21.6%
  5. 45 to 55 -Must be the Boss

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  6. 56 to 64 - Wish I was retired

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  7. 65 and Over - Time on my hands

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'm 23...but I'm in no way lacking romance. :love:

Less than a month before I turn 24! Yay! :banana: :rolling:

2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    17. Yep, should be studying, but then again, I did 2.5 hours before so I think I'm done for the night.

3. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    24 and *peaks over at the bed* definitely not lacking romance, thank you.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Aw come on guys and gals please vote. You don't have to reveal your age and you don't have to comment.

Based on this poll stats prove that the majority of SPers are 21 to 44 and that is probably true. there is an error range of +10 to -10 so that proves that there are either zero people over 65 or 10 people over 65. Which means that either I'm not here or there are 9 people lurking. Which proves I'm bored.

5. theGodless Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Media:
    I'll be 21 in a few weeks but I'm not looking forward to it all that much.

6. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

19 and still a baby :D

7. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

55, kick, step, step, kick, step. :D

Not for much longer, though - in just a few months I could have checked that empty next-to-last slot.

And, alas, I'm not the boss.

8. hannibal555 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Media:
    Yeah, Job is boring ^^.
    And still lacking romance :/

9. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

25 in december and most defianetly not lacking in romance at least that's what my girlfriend tells me.

10. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    35, and I wish my job was boring... things have been way too exciting at one of them. I'm posting from work now at my "slow" job. Slow being 20 minutes of insane activity followed by 20 minutes of little to no activity, rinse & repeat for four hours.

11. Blatchford Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

19 and yes I probably should be.

12. Old One

Old One The Old Warrior ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Today I am a year older. Still in the same bracket. I would be down but I know the daughter and a bunch of grandkids will be here soon for a "supprise" birthday party! Grandpas have it good. ;-)

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

18! And yes, I should be studying haha.

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  15. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Thanks, but it's not my birthday. Although if you want to send me a present, I won't object. :p

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You've already eaten all the cookies on the dark side. :smash:

17. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I'm too busy at my job for it to be boring... :p
    Long time no see, btw.

18. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yeah, job is anything but boring right now!

19. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I'm 19, but it sure doesn't feel like it.

20. Darion

Darion Resident Dissident Veteran BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    29 here, and as for the lack of romance...my wife would object, badly if things were different and not about her!

;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.