1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Looking for a kit

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by JLM, Sep 19, 2008.

1. JLM Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Does anyone know where I can find the Shuri Ninja kit? The site that used to host it seems to be down.

2. spetznaz Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

A quick google only produced this site http://members.lycos.co.uk/twinblades/ which is under construction. I assume that's the site you're talking about. It appears to be the only website that uploads the file. I guess you have to wait until the site is finished or if someone already has the mod here. :o

3. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I'm pretty sure that i ownloaded that kit way back when from here on sp(i may be thinking of another ninja kit nut i don't think so)

Apparently i was thinking of the wushi ninja kit from the sp kitpack.
    You might want to give it a look JLM.

WUSHI NINJA: The Wushi Ninja are evolved versions of regular ninjas. This happened a long time ago, when ninjas were greatly exposed to magic. After time they began to gain the ability to cast spells. Like regular ninjas they have the ability to specialize in all weapons that a regular thief can use. They also are stronger than a regular thief, but cannot be as charming. The first Wushi Ninja was Nagura Firo.

Advantages
    - Gains Magic Missile as an innate ability at levels 3, 9, and 18
    - Gains Cure Light Wounds ability at levels 4, 10, and 19
    - Gains Shocking Grasp ability at levels 5, 11, and 20
    - Gains Aganazzar's Scorcher ability at levels 6 and 12
    - Gains Mirror Image at levels 7 and 13
    - Gains Blur at level 14
    - Gains Minor Spell Turning at level 15
    - Gains Shadow Door at level 16
    - Gains Breach at level 17
    - In early levels, THAC0 is lower then a regular thief's progression but matches in later levels.
    - Specialization of all thief weapons, including katanas
    - +1 to strength
    - +1 to Intelligence

Disadvantages:
    - -2 to Charisma
    - Can only wear leather or studded leather
    - Can only be Human
    - Only 20 thieving points to distribute at level-up

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.