1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #103

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Ah, but you can't change your birth date on the boards at will...

2. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :confused:

Edit: Ahh, never mind. :)

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Just like life, too bad.:shake:

4. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Bwahaha! You puny manlings amuse us!

Soon, our superiour race will wipe out your planet. :)
    :alien:

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:

Try it!! Halflings rule. The shadows will get you!!!

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Hi Nakia, haven't seen you around a lot lately.

@ 8 , I'm going to go and google Neodymium magnets now.

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Supermagnets. Need to keep away from electrical appliances, computer equipment and pacemakers :D

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Oooooo....I just found out I have free access to a super-high resolution plotter that can print 24"x(end of the roll)...and they have glossy photo paper in it...I was wondering where all of our tuition was going. :p I'm taking *full* advantage of this bad boy. :evil: :rolling:

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Rumours of my death have been somewhat exaggerated.

10. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    And celebrated.

(Kudos if you get the reference :p)

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Oh bloody hell, here he comes again!

/hides the guns, booze, broads and dope

:p

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  12. Alura Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

After reading a bit of this thread, I'm kinda afraid to post in it...

This will be a little test babble to see whether or not I'm eaten by rabid miniature space hamsters or spanked with a Holy Flaming Frost-Brand Gronk-Slaying Vorpal Hammer of Wounding and Returning and Shooting-Lightning-Out-My-Bum...

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Well you're certainly not out of place :thumb:

14. Disciple of The Watch

/whips out Puters' Bane

Oh, that?

15. Alura Gems: 1/31

Well I seem to be fine so far...

And whatever part of my being/body that rabid miniature space hamsters or Holy Flaming Frost-Brand Gronk-Slaying Vorpal Hammer of Wounding and Returning and Shooting-Lightning-Out-Yer-Bum's would affect seem to be intact...

I just wanted to find a nice thread to talk and help me get a few more posts on. Not that I want to go post crazy or anything, I just need to talk a little more. I'm really shy normally, though sometimes when online I can't shut up. >.<

16. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

You will soon learn that around here, crazy is normal:)

17. Disciple of The Watch

/starts running in circles while yelling "Ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni!" and throwing lemons at Marty

I'm sorry, what was that?

18. Alura Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] When life/Disciple of The Watch gives/throws you lemons, make tequila/run.

:p

19. Disciple of The Watch

/stops running in circles

Hmm... you're right...

/resumes running in circles while yelling "Ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni!" and starts throwing lychees

20. Alura Gems: 1/31

Hmm... 'lychees'?

Is that like lynches or leeches or both or neither?

Maybe I should look it up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.