1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #103

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I've rarely been so bored. Need to waste another couple of hours at work. There are loads of things I could be doing but I don't feel like doing any of them.

2. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    @Iku: I may well look into it- I'm generally not much of a comic reader, but I do follow some webcomics, so it could be enjoyable.

3. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Webcomis? Warren Ellis has one of those as well, so you can get a picture of his writing from that: Freakangels

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] mmm, tea :)

I need to go herb shopping one day. Got a few things I'd like to try and make.

Will be interesting to test out a few properties ;)

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Giggling cute polish girls give me an aneurysm.

And I wont tell you where exactly.

6. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

I'm going to stop telling people I'm not dead yet because I'm not actually sure about that.

Of course I'm still managing to work, work, work.

Currently going to good old Knoxville twice a week which just destroys the rest of the week in terms of getting anything done.

Tho' every now and then I flit through RBP and am amazed at all I've missed . . .

On the way back from Ktown today there was a traffic advisory out for reduced visibility on the interstate due to smoke from a forest fire. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

7. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    I wish my textbooks had glowing letters...

That way I could open my window (the night outside is starry and quite refreshing after a hot day here) and keep my light off.

As things are now, I'll have to keep the window closed until I'm done reading. Not fun.

revmaf: Sorry to hear that forest fires have already started this year (another hot summer, it seems).

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Why did I start another portrait again? :nuts:

9. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    We have pancakes! :banana:

10. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I hate RoadRunner! Internet connection has been on/off all day long.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Well, four days without Codeine down the tubes. We're getting the plumbing redone, and in the process of getting ready, I tweaked my back this morning. Had to give in and go back tot he Codeine about 10 or 10:30 am. Haven't needed it since then though...

12. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Chinese stories about studious young men, who all had no money to afford candles:
    -One lad drilled a hole on the wall and borrowed his neighbour's lights.
    -Another went outside in winter and read off light reflected off snow (he must've had a few summer vacations).
    -A third caught fireflies and put them in a bag, and read off that.

Some inspiration for you. :p

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Three down, none to go... gah, I think my freaking stomach hurts from drinking so much cheap cola - 6L in two days.

14. Loreseeker

Media:
    DM: Thanks, but the Sloth ended my attempts... :)

ION, I'm getting new ID, since my old is outdated... that meant having my picture taken at 8am, and will involve going out in the heat (2pm) to pick up the document... I'll have a zombie ID! :D

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Exam results are in. All passed easily!

@Gnarf: Hey, it is still progress. Hopefully you'll go at least another 4 days before needing another. Progress is gonna be slow, but at least it is there.

16. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I'm in Finland, I got my own room, the hair's good, we're seeing Hulk today and the rest of my stuff is coming in three weeks. All good.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I *finally* got the TV on the wall...and damn it looks sexy! :love:

It's a bit high, but that's ok...just leaves room underneath for future money wasting...like a rack full of high end AV equipment! :money: :rolleyes:

/me is happy :D :rolling:

18. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

*waves*

Hi everyone, it's been a while for me. Good to see this place is still alive and kicking.

19. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Alive and kicking?

/me kicks Pac man

Oh yes, indeed.

20. Loreseeker

Media:
    trell: Having fun? :wave:

Decados: Congrats on the exams. :)

There was RP today... I'm in heaven for the next few hours. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.