1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Strangest encounters?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Iku-Turso, May 13, 2008.

1. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I've a few, and they've almost all happened in the middle of the night of course.

One night I met a girl who had sore feet. Just a random girl in the middle of the night. No previous affiliations. I offered to carry her on my back. She took up on my offer. I offered a foot massage. She took up on that offer. The rest I'll leave up to your dirty maginations... :p

Few weeks ago, in the middle of the night once again. A middle-aged sugardaddy tried to hit on me. He was very drunk, and so when he wanted a hug I thought nothing of it. Not that uncomon that finnish guys or any guys for that matter hug people when they're drunk. For all I know, and that's not much. He tried to get me into a hotel room to drink some booze. Nu-uh-uh. No way. I'm going home. So if one hug'd make this guys go away, then sure. It's just a hug. If that wasn't weird enough, then it really started getting weird. He wouldn't let go. So I threw him around a little bit by shaking him off. And when he grabbed my arm I shook him off again. Got him off balance and he faltered towards a wall. Didn't get hurt though. So cool, I got a chance to practice my moves and they worked like charm. He started ranting with a loud voice. "Huh, you wanna beat me up? Go ahead! You wanna throw me against the wall...?" To which I interrupted him, I didn't throw him against the wall. He did it all by himself. On went the ranting though "I'm not letting you go, you're the warmest person I've ever met." Right. Sheesh. That's what you get for being nice to people, even if they'd be completely wasted. Finally he said right words "If that's the way you want it, if what I've got isn't good enough for you, then fine, run away then! Piss off!" I don't know if he was trying some stupid reverse psychology pick-up tactic for insecure young men, but I just shrugged *meh* and started jogging past him. Oh-kay. Nice one. What a creep. But that wasn't enough. He started running after me. Right. Ain't no sugardaddy catching this piece of meat. I took a running spurt and he was left way behind me. Another one bites the dust.

You live and learn. I'll never, ever, ever make a sleazy pass towards a woman again since now I know what it feels like. Heck. I'll probably never make any passes towards anyone. I'm pychologically neutered. Hooray.

But so. Strange encounters? Care to share?

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  2. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ewwww, look at Iku picking up some dirty little scarlet women! I hope you covered it up young man!

(good on ya! :thumb:)

3. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Hey! It was jut a foot massage! :p

4. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Hey, there's a sensual thing going on, you don't talk about it but it's there, you know it, she knows, fckin Marcellus knew it!

nunsbane likes this.
  5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

A few years ago, when I was working for Rogers, one of my old exes came to buy a new phone. While showing her the lineup, she started hitting on me. I didn't recognized her, so I just shrugged it off. When she gave me her info (to fill out the contract and open an account), I recognized the name and then poked fun at her about hitting on an ex. She didn't recognized me, so goes without saying she was a little offended. When I told her my name, she recognized me. The look on her face... I swear I've never seen blush THAT bad.

Not strange, but immensely funny. I still get a chuckle thinking about it. :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

6. nunsbane

nunsbane

Just after my divorce, as an angry, self destructive young man, I had a strange encounter.

No specifics, but it involved someone elses mistress/secretary and a soon to be ex-wife. It also involved Faygo soda pop, topless cavorting at a Sevendust concert, alcohol, marijuana, chicken blood(!), indian dancing, a soon to be ex-husband, a sharp knife and a meat tenderizer. My weird experience also included baby carrots and a frightening truck ride to an adjacent state and very probable lesbian activity. The experience also included hopelessly lost truck keys, and quicky sex on a countertop while listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd's 'Free Bird' and the soon to be ex-husband yelling at the soon to be ex-wife who I would later have 'relations' with. Later I found need of a convenience store, an off-duty police officer and a friend to come and get me from Ohio.

God, I don't miss those days.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, there was this one time when after a party i ran into someone on the street who knew me form online,a nd knew osme of my f then-frinds in RL.. one thing led to another, there was a lot of vodlka involved, and lets jsut say I felt like a bit-part in a Jack Higgins novel. :toofar:

what else could I expect in Ireland?

8. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Haha, gotta love random drunks at night!
    hmm...theres an add for sugardaddie.com (looks like a dating website) at the bottom of this page - is that just a huge coincidence or have the adds gone context sensitive?

9. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

I'm impressed. Arabwel showed up after a long hiatus from the boards.

On a topic related note: About three weeks ago I got woken up at about 3 am by a drunk girl in a bikini. She had just turned 21 and the police had dropped her off at the wrong house and she wanted to sleep on my couch. The only reason that I let her was because I knew that she lived 3 doors down and I was way to tired to walk her home.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I tend to smile at people when I go out, I'll say good morning, even ask how people are if I see them in passing regularly.

One day I was walking into town to get a bus to see my Alice :love: when I waslked passed a rather elderly man (I was single at this point)
    "Good morning!"
    "Someone's cheerful today!"
    *smile, still walking*
    "Get laid last night then?"
    :mommy:
    "Er, no sir."
    "Waiting for someone special?"
    "Yes sir."
    "Would they be a girl or a boy?"
    "Either, whoever loves me more."
    "Good good! Best way to be!"
    *walks off*

Was reminded of this recently because I heard he asked someone else lately talking about a similar encounter. Turns out he used to be big in the LGBT crowd and tries to encourage people looking a different way at genders. Used to protest quite a lot, but slowed down in his older years :shake:

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My old boss used to ask that question to pretty much everyone he saw who had a smirk on their face. I would always reply with, "You know it!" :D

The older they are, the more perverted they get. :rolling:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.