1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #103

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Toxicology? My only dope is caffeine!

2. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Well, given sufficiently large amounts...

3. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I went to the dentist and got a root treatment! :sosad: I' am sooooo not looking forward to the nerve extraction.

4. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Aaaaagh! Bees! Bees!

A bee stung my hand when I was a little kid and it swell up to look like a mickey-mouse glove...Methinks I might be allergic to bees. Lovely little critters.

edit: one more Beeeees! :outta:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  5. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Oh god I have a massive headache :(

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My 52" HDTV came yesterday, and just my luck, it didn't have a VESA mount on the back...so now I have to wait a week for the universal mounting brackets to be shipped from the manufacturer. :bang:

It still looks friggin' awesome on our old TV stand. :bigeyes: I can't wait to get my HD antenna...the off-air HD channels look ok with our current "rabbit ears" antenna, which I didn't know *could* pick up HD signals...but once I get the new antenna mounted in the attic, the local channels are going to look amazing. :D :rolling:

7. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    And the painting slog continues...

8. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    My foot is throbbing.

9. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Err... what? Since these are digital broadcasts, the antenna is not going to make any difference on how the channels look, unless you mean that your antenna is not picking up the stations well and you are getting dropped frames and/or blocky artifacts due to data corruption.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm wondering if medicine induced depression and illness is a good mode to write romance mods in.

lol.

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I am using more Ibuprophen and less of the hard stuff, but I can't quite give up the hard stuff...

In other news, My mother will still be using my computer for a little while yet. Her laptop may have freaked out the phone line...

12. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

well 8people it may not be a good mode but it will surely be an interesting one:)

Hey gnarf are you not driving because of the back ? i know that can aggraivate(sp?) a back injury.

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Bingo.
    I only get 2 digital channels that come in without dropped frames and those annoying blocky artifacts. Our little antenna sucks at getting analog stations too...so those channels that are waiting till the Feb. 2009 deadline will get a boost. Besides the fact that our little antenna costs about $10...the major problem is that there's a 2 story building next to us blocking our line of sight to the broadcast towers....here in the SLC area 98% of the stations brodcast from the same mountain peak. :skeptic: :rolling:

14. martaug Gems: 23/31

Wowo! My home state of NC is on "monster Quest" on History channel.
    Apparently we have some type of vampire or werewolf type creature running around killing creatures.
    And No, i have an alibi, I swear!
    Sheesh!
    Some people, you howl at the moon a couple of dozen times & they brand you for life! :)

15. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Bah, I dun wanna go to work today! :(

16. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i've been thru nc many times, and i never saw any monsters on the road. there were quite a few at the truck stop, tho. i grew up in los angeles. monsters just blend in out there. you can't tell them from the rest of the crazies.

17. martaug Gems: 23/31

You ain't kidding about that! I stopped at a truckstop on the way to a gunshow once & the guy behind the counter would have made a gorilla look bald! Hairiest human i have ever seen in my life, he had more hair on the backs of his hands than i have on my head!

18. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Chances are that he can't help that. I can't imagine he chose to look that way.

19. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Soon I'll have more time to bug you all. :p

20. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    :coffee: There's too much blood in my caffeine system. I was supposed to go see Indy 4 finally today, but I'm just too tired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.