1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The boyfriend :D

Whom I love so much it's actually quite sickening :p

2. Salamander3 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Aw, bless. I feel sickeningly loved. XD Don't think I've ever had anything nicer said about me. <3

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

ARGH!!! I was HALFWAY through Final Fantasy and my +!#@%*^ memory card CORRUPTED!

:bang: :flaming: :bang: :flaming: :bang: :flaming: :bang: :flaming: :bang: :flaming: :bang: :flaming:

I think I'm gonna smash the damn memory card to vent some frustration....

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I assume you're talking about FF: Origins on the original Playstation that contains both the original and the second instalment? Also I hope you played the game in it's original hard-ass version not the pansy "easy" version, the easy mode they made the subsequent re-releases mandatory.

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

By way of clarification, the chili was GOOD, not goo. Okay, it was good goo...

In other news, I was able to climb the ladder into the hay loft with no pain. Tomorrow I try to actually move some hay...

6. Disciple of The Watch

Yes, Origins - my bro lended me a few of his old PSone games some time ago including his beloved Symphony of The Night.

Easy mode? Thanks, but no thanks.

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I believe you're confusing love with stomach flu. :p

8. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I've got nothing much to say. I suppose that is why I haven't posted recently. Life's been pretty busy what with the move, the new job, exploring our new surroundings and house hunting. Plus, I actually have a job where there is more to do than hang out online. Pretty cool, actually. Life is good.

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Speaking of good goo... I've always wanted to frolic around in a pool filled with jello. It just seems like it would feel really interesting.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Must... not... have... dirty... thoughts.....

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    We’re back from our little vacation!
    The first day sucked…besides the 9 hour drive, we were crammed in the back of a SUV pulling a boat…so it was quite bumpy and uncomfortable. The second day sucked too…it rained the entire day, but since everyone wanted to go tubing, we went out on the lake anyway and froze our arses off. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday were all awesome. We spent all day – every day on the boat drinking, dancing, tubing, partying, and just having a great time. Once the sun went down, we hit the bars and clubs where we drank some more, danced some more, and partied like there was no tomorrow. :D

I don’t think I’ve ever had so much alcohol in my life. We saved all our bottles to see how much we actually drank, and between the 7 of us, we ended up going through 5 large bottles (1.5L)of Grey Goose vodka, 1 *huge* bottle of Skyy vodka, 3 large bottles of Crown Royal whiskey, 1 bottle of Jägermeister, 2 bottles of 1800 tequila, 36 bottles of Michelob Ultra (worst beer ever) and 42 bottles of Heineken…and that's only the booze we drank on the boat or in the hotel. I don't even remember how much we drank at the bars/clubs... Everyone was pretty much s***-faced from 8am till 5am the next morning… :dazed:

Oh, and pictures are coming… :rolling:

12. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i've been to salt lake city many times. when i drove for u.s.xpress, i was always going there. they have a big terminal there. i was impressed at how nice the people seemed. it must be a great place to live. i wish i could go there, and get out of this god-cursed florida that i hate so much.

13. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I was up far too late last night talking on MSN. Bloody girl...

Easy mistake to make- similar symptoms and all.

14. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

disciple you better be having dirty thoughts because i sure as heck know i did:)

15. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I can now sing while I'm playing. I guess this is it, Trell has reached epic levels IRL in the bard class.

Meh. I'll go eat something. :yum:

16. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] @Trellheim: I first envisioned you singing while playing Baldur's Gate or some other game. :shake: But I suppose you meant playing an instrument. :D

17. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I just had vegtable soup.
    Mmm :yum:

18. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i can now work from home!

it appears that i have been hand picked to update the company web site, dunno why though must be a boring ass task, i can however WORK FROM HOME!

quitting ASAP to enjoy the summer before starting my CS bachelor

i love summer:

hot: check
    sun: check
    time: loads
    beach: check
    fun: lots

19. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Summer? Bah, humbug!

20. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Holy-moly these hotties in the workplace! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.