1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 13

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Enagonios, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  2. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    But of course

3. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

Edit: hint -- John Cusack.

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  4. T2Bruno

Media:
    Alright, new movie -- this one is De Niro....

I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON HIS ASHES!

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

untouchables, right?

<edit>

crap, im reasonably sure about this one, but i KNEW that last one. Say anything.

6. T2Bruno

Media:
    Right on both counts. Your turn Enagonios.

7. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Heh, after your edit, I think I know the movie you were originally posting.

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

lol, which is that Tak?

here's mine. I'd usually go with a more obvious or popular one, but I'll stick with this one. There were a couple more memorable lines in the movie and certainly with less of a clue (excluding a name), but the scene was just so... I couldn't touch it.

"You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back."

9. Takara

Media:
    :D Gattaca! I was referring to T2's post about how a guy doesn't want to do.....

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

lol, I figured you'd be the one that got this one. I've been going to sleep the past couple of nights to the song that they play in that scene, as they swim further and further.

11. Takara

Media:
    :) Is good! "If that money doesn't show, then you owemeowemeo"

12. Takara

Media:
    I'll give more of the quote, but the beginning has a LOT of swearing.

Char1. "give me a nickle bag."
    Char2 "Okay, 15 bucks, little man. Put that ****, in my hand. If that money doesn't show then you owemeowemeo" *pauses* "my jungle looooooooooove! oheeoheeoh."

13. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Char 2 has GOTTA be Jay...I'm pretty sure it's from Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back...

14. Takara

Media:
    It is. :D

15. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Gotta love Jay & Silent Bob....

And with that serving as a hint of sorts, here's one that should be a softball of the plush variety...

"No ticket"

16. Takara

Media:
    LOL. Same movie AGAIN! My how I love that movie. :D

17. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Nope...right track tho... :p

18. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?

19. Takara

Media:
    Mallrats?

20. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Nope...you were closer the first time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.