1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Last Movie You Watched?

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Iku-Turso, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Mine was Colour Me Kubrick.

That movie was gay.

So gay.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Last movie I watched.. was actuallyt he last one I saw in the cinema... so Cloverfield.

Tentacles! For teh Win!

3. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Was in the cinema on Monday and saw In Bruges. Unexpectedly funny, although you quickly realise why it is rated 18.

4. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Die Hard! :D It was on telly last night. Yippee-ki-yay, mother****** ;)

5. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    The Real McCoy Kim Basinger was great in this.

6. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    The Prestige. Quite an amazingly good movie.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    We just watched Spy Hard...which is a classic spoof. I wish these current "spoof" movies would take a lesson from 'Hot Shots', 'Spy Hard', and 'Airplane'. :thumb: :rolling:

8. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Seven Samurai (which is still better than the Magnificent Seven).
    The first Samurai/Ronin they hire looks like Samuel L Jackson. :confused: I'm starting to believe in reincarnation here.

9. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Of Samuel Jackson I'd like to ask how many of those who've watched the Iron Man spotted him there? And have you read the Ultimates as of yet? :shake:

10. theGodless Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Media:
    I just saw The Forbidden Kingdom.
    The Hollywood bulls***t made me sick but amazing performances from Jet Li and Jackie Chan (their fighting, not their linguistics mind you) made it worthwhile.

11. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The same movie I see every day -- Toy Story.

12. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The last half of The Truman Show (on TV)

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The last one I got all the way through was the Simpson's movie. I tried to watch Van Helsing since then, but there were too many interruptions and I gave up. I'll try again sometime when my back feels better and I can sit upright...

14. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

15. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Just watched 300.

I haven't seen Colour Me Kubrick but at times 300 can be as gay as the Attack of the Giant Mousaka.

16. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I think it was either Walk The Line or Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo (it has been a few weeks since I last saw a movie, so I can't exactly remember which one I saw last).

I bought Walk The Line on DVD (never saw it before that) and I absolutely loved it.

Deuce Bigalow was on TV. The first one was funny sometimes, but I mainly watched the second one to spot Dutch actors and actresses in small roles.

17. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    The Final Cut with Robbie Williams.

Do. Not. Watch. This. Film.

Uhh..scifi flim which is supposed to be about playing with memory, but it fails. Direction sucks, the script's supposed to have won an "award", but I guess the other movies in that competition were even worse and the only half decent thing in that film was Robbie Williams...nah, actually he was pretty awful in that as well. And the ending, the ending just pancaced and shot that sinking ship of a film down to the abyss where it belongs.

18. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels. A very good movie.

19. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Shrek the Third.

Not as good as the first two Shreks but still OK.

20. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Iron Man 4 days ago...and yes, I spotted Sam Jackson!! A little confused by the character he plays but I guess Hoff wasn't available to revisit the role... :p
    Made me a little excited and impatient to see the film he kinda refers to in his little speech...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.