1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #101

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

I'm glad it's improving.

Today it is clear that I am verging on old: arthritis, gray hair, slowness of being.

That is all.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I got my first Tarot deck! I felt comfortable with it the instance I got it out the box and feel very comfortable using and interpreting it already :)

I love it so much!

Been doing readings for my friends and myself, it's quite freaky but immensly fun and enjoyable.

I also went into the two main Pagan shops in Poole today too which made me very happy, I've never been allowed in them before, the people are so nice! I can't wait until I move into my own house and set up my own personal altar I can do my craft at :)

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Might be getting a new job soon.

4. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I thought I lost my cellphone (once again) the other day. Once I got home though it dropped out of my trouser legs, I have absolutely no idea how it got there. The joys of being drunk I suppose.

5. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Sleepy now. 'Night.

6. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Some coughing spells still make my head and eye hurt. Church tomorrow will be the third thing cancelled this week due to this damned cold...

7. revmaf

Gnarf, don't go sick. My church has been begging sick members to stay home. We don't shake hands anymore either, just brush elbows while grinning stupidly, and anyone who forgets and shakes gets pushed in the direction of the tables with the hand sanitizer. Get well, my friend, and then go back to worship well.

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    This might sound weird, but for some reason I'd like to see that.

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Wow, what a party. It's been eons since I woke up this f***ed up. Thankfully this was premium grade tequila... makes the hangover a little more bearable. My friends from the art class came over, and they blend right in with my old motley bunch.

You should have seen that Manhattan - and the random blabber that followed. Wow, just wow.

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    <_<
    Mad Tv is on... Man that show sucks. It used to be fairly funny waaaaaaaaay back in the day, but now, it's just horrible. :nono: :rolling:

11. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Urgh, soooo didn't want to get up this morning, but it would be unfair on the person im giving a lift to.

12. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

This sucks, I haven't been around here often :( Life is just getting hectic... and I have a feeling it doesn't calm down for... ever, hah. Loverly.

13. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Boo.

14. revmaf

Well, no photos available, sorry, but you stick your arm out at right angles to your body, bend your elbow, and brush the point of your elbow with the point of the other person's elbow. Usually results in a smile or an outright laugh.

Gray and cold today, and maybe more snow later in the week, after some roller coaster temp changes. Ah, East Tennessee in February.

Babble, friends.

15. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Minsc.

:p

16. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    I take it back, i AM glad i got up today. Won Silver in Epee, was 15-13 in the final :( If only i'd learn to keep my damn arm straight i'd have won. Same applies for when i crashed and burned out at the last 16 in Foil yestarday.

17. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Participated in a programming contest with some coworkers today. Came out at position #96 (of the #197), not good enough for a trip to eastern europe :(

18. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Fire drill at 6 tomorrow morning. I am not looking forward to it.

19. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

When I was in Halls, we didn't need a fire drill. Drunken students set off the fire alarm at 3am very nearly once a week, at least.

20. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] My grandfather enjoyed smoking small cigars. To the great annoyance of the staff at his retirement home, he also liked to sit right under the smoke detector in his room. You could say they had "fire drills" regularly. :D :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.