1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #101

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I too have nothing to say at this particular moment in time :p

2. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    There was a diving accident in Australia few days back where a finnish scuba diver was pulled under by a shark and *duh* went missing presumed dead and I've been for the wickedness of me and my sense of morbid humour dying to say to someone somewhere this bad pun:

A shark saw a finn and thought it was competition...

There, not particularily funny but I had to get it out of my system...

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Stupid Ice, I fell three times yesterday, well I guess the alcohol I've drank mustn't have helped. My left leg hurts...

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Flix, don't run around on the ice. Put it in your alcohol instead. :p

5. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Yikes, ive missed 5 pages of babbel :( Anyway, realized just how lazy i am. My friend was on campus at the library, and i couldnt be bothered walking in to hand in my report, so i ended up pleading with her to print it off and hand it in for me o_0

6. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Got more RAM for my compy.

/me does happy dance :banana:

revmaf likes this.
  7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Boyfriend off for the weekend, he's with his band practicing for Battle of the Bands. Should be fun when I go up to watch that :)

He came to my house briefly before leaving, had a drink, something to eat and had a quick game with the cat. Stevie (cat) started crying at the door when he heard him on the drive when he arrived and sat looking at the door sadly as he left.

I think it's quite sweet even my cat approves of this boyfriend :xx:

revmaf likes this.
  8. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Splunge, three for 1 triceps, LOL.

Strife, how complicated to add long distance romance to the mix. You are right to see you need to discuss it seriously with her.

On a lighter note - uh, I can't think of a lighter note right now. Bic, where are you when I need you?

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Only a few hours left till I get to celebrate with my bunch of motley misfits. I'm even feeling in the mood to stop by the liquor store to pick up my old friend Jack Daniels.

I've had a few offers to buy my modded phone. NO, I WON'T SELL IT! My precious.....

10. Ofelix

Media:
    I need new glasses, meh! More money lost.

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Observers say my cough is sounding better. It should, I have been practicing since Tuesday...

revmaf likes this.
  12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm waiting for the water to heat up enough after the last bath for me to take a bath. I need to finish reading my book and lately the only place that read is in the bathtub. (Books that is - computer forums etc. don't count)

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Here's an interesting fact:

On Thursday, Feb, 21st at approximately 23:00...
    nothing out of the ordinary happened. :p

Ha ha! Made you look! :p :lol: :shake:

In other news, even though work is horribly slow, the fact that we have no boss means that I can relax at my computer and read some of the magazines I emailed myself. :D :rolling:

14. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I three have...yeah, you know the drill.

@Kitrax:

Dammit!

15. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I haven't babbled for a while thanks to some computer problems, so.... babble.

I learned two Zeppelin songs during my non-babble time, which is a good thing.

16. Ofelix

Media:
    Stupid public transportation! A trip out of town that would normally take 45 minutes in car will take me 3 hours, thanks to crappy metro / busses. Thank God I've a video mp3 player. I shall actually have time to watch Dial M for Murder. That is, of course, after the file conversion.

It's in time like these I wish I had a car and a driving license. What was that friend was thinking when he moved in a freakin' farm ?

17. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Me made pea soup.
    Me eats pea soup.
    Me happy Ragusa.

:1eye:

18. Ofelix

Media:
    Breakfast tastes like orange.

19. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

What's the point? babble babble

Haven't had a worse weekend in a very long time...

But still, I can get as drunk as I want tomorrow night :banana:

20. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm thinking we need to resurrect the "one word game". Who wants to get it going (and get banned in the process :p ) ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.