1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #101

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Ragusa -
    Whoa, it took me a minute to figure out that you didn't have coffee and spam for breakfast. Spam is a horrible canned meat. You had me really worried.

2. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    @Kit, gimme that number!

I should definitely start spamming the other parts of SP more.

3. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Dfly, many of my friends would take great umbrage at your judgment of Spam. Fried Spam sandwiches are a mainstay of their diets. ;) You notice I didn't say "of my diet."

I actually got the day off because of President's Day, a nonsensical U.S. holiday but worth it if I get a day off.

It rained, it stopped raining. Now it is mostly sunny but considerably cooler. All the kids I know are clinging desperately to a forecast of possible light snow around daybreak tomorrow. It's only a 20% probability, though, so I don't think much of their chances.

What a wonderful babbling topic he weather is. Truly inane.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Spam isn't that bad. It's actually quite popular in Hawaii. I had the "traditional" Span 'n Eggs while I was there...not bad at all. :rolling:

5. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Hawaiians are said to frequently be fat - maybe that's all that needs to be said about spam, no?

6. Kitrax

Media:
    Hawaiians, Samoans, Tongans, and pretty much all Pacific Islanders are often rather large people... It's not the spam, they're just big-boned. :p

Oh, and Trellheim, if you really want to talk to her, just look up the number for the Hotel im Wasserturm in Cologne, Germany...I didn't write the phone number down, and I'm too lazy to look it up right now. :rolleyes: :rolling:

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

There's one Samoan wrestling in TNA and yeah, he's fat alright. 280 pounds, IIRC.

Spam... man, does THAT bring back memories. Spam and ramen noodles are the two things I ate the most in my entire life - the joys of being a poor student and having an apartment to pay. I still have a can lying in the pantry - it could come handy... I hope it doesen't, though.

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I think I may have just arranged to get handfasted to my boyfriend next year 0_0

He's also dragging me to the doctors at unit tomorrow about my arm, blech. Have to go sometime I guess. It's getting worse!

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    HHhmmmm, I say! I haven't spam not nearly enough today, I must change this.

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The weekend of sucky connection speed is over, and the last two nights, it's not what it was before the phone screwed up, but it's a lot better than it was Friday and Saturday night...

11. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

you guys won't believe this.it took me a few days to work up to telling you,altho i'm sure you'll agree i did nothing wrong.i started the new job running machines a week from last thursday.on the following wednesday,he gave me a 50 cent raise.the next day,as soon as i came in,he started yapping about my headband.i told him i just wear it to keep sweat off my glasses.he told me to take it off anyway.i did.then he yapped my pants were dirty.i told him i'm just running machines,and i'm not wearing new clothes every day.he said he still wanted me to have clean clothes.i told him i'd try.then he told me to tuck in my shirt.i asked him if he really wanted me to tuck in a t-shirt,and the dirty sob fired me.i think you should be proud of me for not wiping the floor with him.but i have an interview somewhere else on thursday

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Wow. This scaringly looks like my former boss. Flicking the moron off felt so damn good.

I'm out of Jolt til Friday.

Yup, it's gonna be a long week... :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

13. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I got the job I interviewed for last week! Wow! Now my wife just has to get a job too so that she can join me.

14. Ofelix

Media:
    Woa! That's just harsh Dragon3! What a SOB! :eek:

15. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    @Dragon3: That sounds very much like your ex-boss is a psychopath (in the medical meaning of the word, not as an insult). Nice guy one day, complete jerk the next. I bet he was very charming when he wanted to be and was skilled in manipulating people. You're probably better off without him.

Good luck with your interview on Thursday! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

@Dinsdale: Congrats! :banana:

Dinsdale likes this.
  16. Kitrax

Media:
    Ugh...I can barely keep my eyes open. I think it's time for bed. :sleep:

The better be a lot more babbling going on once I wake up... :rolling:

17. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Stuck in Canberra on clinical for two more weeks -then it's straight back to Uni. Missing out on 6 weeks of precious holidays! :(

18. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Around and around and around once more...

19. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I believe that new printer drivers must be tested by monkeys, if they are tested at all... :rolleyes:

20. Ofelix

Media:
    Yeah I assume they hire monkeys to randomly type code in notepad windows and after three-four hour release them as "drivers"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.