1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Most Annoying Actor and Actress

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Montresor, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Halasz Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I hate Jim Carrey.

Someone posted Cate Blanchett :eek: I LOVE that woman haha...

I agree about Lindsay Lohan, but when I saw her in Bobby, I had almost begun to regain hope.... her future actions led to me being sorely disappointed... I Know Who Killed Me.... anyone? Didn't think so....

2. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Actor - Keanu to match DMC.

Actress... Terry Hatcher annoys me intensely.

3. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Carcaroth, I had a friend who's hard disk volume label is Teri Hatcher. :lol:

4. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Well, she is a very talented actress but she annoys me (I hated her in Aviator but I didn't mind her performance in Life Aquatic).

For Cap'n CJ and Enagonios, one link you should avoid (but one link I'm posting so you may consult it anyway) : http://www.danielcraigisnotbond.com/
    You(ve been warned not to check that link! ;)

5. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Just thought of an actor I find soooooo annoying. "The Duke" or John Wayne. :rolleyes:

6. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    hey ... Hey ... HEY!

The DUKE!?!

7. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Of Hazard?

Without a doubt, DMC.

8. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Actor(s): The Wayans Brothers. All of them. To me they all bleed together into one sh*tty, unfunny putz.

Runner-Up: Orlando Bloom. Overactor, table two.

Actress: Katie Holmes.

9. Takara

Media:
    Oh come on... Keenan Ivory Wayans was good in "A low down dirty Shame".

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Daniel Craig is Bond!

11. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Finally someone who shares my utter dislike for John Travolta, the man's just plain annoying in about every possible role. The list of annyoying male actors could be filled with Reeves, Eastwood, Sandler and a bunch of others but none of them are quite as bothersome as Travolta for some reason.

Unlike annoying actors I find that very few actresses really bother me too much. I guess Jennifer Lopez and Julia Roberts will have to share this prize since I can't tell which of them is worse, both are just equally bad.

12. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That's like saying "Oh come on... that alcoholic homeless man's turd is actually quite tasty when surrounded by chocolate cake."

But that's me. :)

13. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I think I'll go for Liam Neeson. He seems pretty much one-dimensional to me.

14. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Male - Chris Tucker (yes its the voice)

Female - Paris Hilton (not really an actress but she has been in some movies)

15. Cal Jones

Cal Jones I'm not dead yet

Chris Rock can be a bit frenetic but then not as annoying as that odd voice Mos Def used in 15 Blocks. What was that about?

Most irritating for me, sorry guys, is Angelina Jolie. She doesn't seem to be able to rise above the sex pot role and that sexy momma with the stupid accent act she put on in Alexander and Beowulf just irritates the crap outta me.

16. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Male: David Caruso... if you watch NYPD Blue, Michael Hayes, Kiss of death and CSI you see the same guy doing the same exactly things...
    Female: Liv Tyler and Tori Spelling... they are just daughter of... nothing else.

17. Cal Jones

Cal Jones I'm not dead yet

Oh God, Liv Tyler. Yes, her too, definitely. And Paltrow. Ugh.

18. Proteus_za

Proteus_za

Actor: Jim Carrey

Actress: Keira Knightly (I hated her in Pirates 3!), Mariah Carey, and Jennifer Lopez.

19. Takara

Media:
    How could I forget!? Ben Stiller. My, how annoying!

20. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

MOST annoying? Well, it depends on what you mean by annoying. Do you mean public persona? Or behaviour in a film? For public persona, I would have to go with Paris Hilton for actress. She's everything that's wrong with America, and only an actress in the loosest sense of the word. For actor, Public persona nominee from me is Tim Robbins. He's a sanctimonious jerk, though I love his acting.

For onscreen, Leonardo DiCaprio. Hate everything he's ever done. The female nominee is Roseanne Barr. She is truly a repulsive human being. I've never liked anything she's done, both on and offscreen. But offscreen, I still find Paris more disgusting.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.