1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Celestial elixir & gems

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by deathwolf, Jan 18, 2008.

1. deathwolf Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

ok i cant find the celestrial elixer any one know where it is?

Oh and what are all these gems and diamonds for?

oh and guys i have been all through her house

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2008
  2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Please be a bit more specific... what celestial elixir from where? OC, SoU, HotU?

Most of the gems are just for selling, but some of them can be used in crafting and in various laboratories through the game to make and/or upgrade weapons and equipment. There are lists of recipes where they are used here on SP.

3. deathwolf Gems: 1/31

the one for Sharwyn's quest in act 1

4. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Do not sell the diamonds, they can be used to upgrade weapons. Talk to the weapon maker in the basement of the Shining Knights Arms and Armor, he will give you a list. The Celestial Elixir is in the Tanglebrook Estate in the Pennisula District.

5. deathwolf Gems: 1/31

where abouts dude i have looked all over that place and cant find it, any ideas what i can do now?

6. Ziggyveld Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

The Celestial Elixir should be in one of the shelves in the backroom -- right across the doorway that leads into the underground passage, if memory serves right.

7. deathwolf Gems: 1/31

I still cant find it and everything in the house is now empty, has anyone got the item code for it so i can just type that in?

Oh and what's this holy water for?

8. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Could you have sold the elixir? You might check with the stores you've sold to.

The holy water will upgrade weapons... talk to the weapon maker and find out all the items which will upgrade your weapons.

You can find a code list on the boards. Just go to the NWN section.

9. deathwolf Gems: 1/31

thanks dude but the bint in the temple doesnt have it either and she is the only one i sold things too :( maybe the game makers didnt put it in my game just to be annoying :D

could someone link me to that list i cant find it :(

10. T2Bruno

Media:
    Middle of the page for "Hints, Tips, and Tricks" -- the recipes for Marrok's Forge are on the same web page.

nw_hen_sha1qt

11. deathwolf Gems: 1/31

thanks dude

ok this is silly code dont work, oh and i still cant find that sectoin :( would you mind sticking the link in here for me please

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  12. Ziggyveld Gems: 5/31

[​IMG] This comprehensive guide should help you out with the spawning. ;)

Alternatively, make sure your console is on (by default, it should be toggled by either ~ or `), then type the following (All of it is case-sensitive!):

DebugMode 1

dm_spawnitem nw_hen_sha1qt
    (This is the spawn code for the Celestial Elixir)

When you're done messing around, finish off with

DebugMode 0

and enjoy your new item -- it should appear where your cursor is pointing. ;)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  13. deathwolf Gems: 1/31

thanks ziggy, i wasnt putting in the dm bit

14. Ziggyveld Gems: 5/31

You're welcome. :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.