1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #100

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My second post for the new year officially n I'm so drunk it's not funny, ahhh homemade bourbon :D

revmaf likes this.
  2. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Happy New Year to all! I have no plans except to sit in the recliner, eat, read, eat, play IWD2 (maybe 2008 is the year I'll finally finish it), eat, doze, eat, watch TV, eat . . .
    perhaps you see the recurring theme here?

And many thanks to the SP'ers whose babbling and more serious posts give me a daily break from the routines of RL. Babble forever, friends!

Dinsdale likes this.
  3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Woa! Last day of '07, man.

4. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Final hours 'til the eventual armageddon of tomorrow hangover, moral or physical.

Nah, I'll be nice and good and nigh od'd on caffeine.

...meh, perhaps a thimble filled with wine, then...

...all right, fine, I'll have a beer, you pushy netcoffeeshopwaitress...

HAPPY NEW YEAR SP! :D

5. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

We well into the New Year here, best wishes of the new year to all, I may actually be able to pop in a tad more often too now that I'm getting the 'net at home

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Last post of the year! I'm off to spend the evening at a friend's. The "house party" we organised is, at last count, just the 2 of us, as other people are not answering the phone to confirm if they're coming or not... lovely.

See you next year everyone!

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

It's decided: I'm getting Wolverine's mutant powers and hubby is getting Rogue's. Anything to combat holiday shopping retards.

8. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    As I expected everything fell apart at work while I was on vacation. I spent the whole day doing damage control. From the reactions of people here it must have been like armageddon. Of course they also have a tendency to make mountains out of molehills. I will admit that the people in my department didn't exactly cover themselves with glory during my absence. Good thing tomorrow's a holiday.

Happy New Year everyone. :banana:

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wow my last post of '07, well only a couple hour before family comes to the new year's eve party. I'm kinda bored.

10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Happy new year everyone!

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I wonder if this year is going to fly by like last year did. Time flys by when all you do is work-school-sleep. :bad: :rolling:

12. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It flies no matter what you do, as long as you're not doing nothing...

revmaf likes this.
  13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Here's my postligation.

14. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Amen to that, Uri.

It is New Year's Day (first inane comment of the year, eh?). I stayed up until 2:00 AM, far too late for a person of my advanced years, especially since I always wake up by 7:00 AM, regardless of when I go to bed.

I am engaging in the Southern U.S. New Year's Day good luck ritual of cooking greens, black-eyed peas, salt pork (actually bacon in my case), and cornbread. The black-eyed peas are canned (actually I have been told they are not true peas), the turnip greens are frozen, and the bacon was out of a vacuum wrapped mass produced package, but the cornbread is from scratch.

Happy babbling to all, and may it be a year of good fortune for all good SP'ers. (Oh, all right, the bad ones, too.) ;) :p

Arahar likes this.
  15. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Wow, my first post of the new year. Happy New Year all.

16. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Babbling is slow today.

17. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yay managed to make it here to post in RBP#100! :D

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    That's because most people have lives. :p :rolling:

19. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Lies none of us have actual lives. We're all just hung over from the celebrations.

20. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    I was at a Hotel and didnt take my comp, thus i had no internets to babble with :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.