1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #99 - in honour of Wayne Gretzky

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Slept for about 15 hours last night and boy do I feel weird :confused:

2. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Urgh, i had trouble sleeping last night aswell. Eventually got to sleep, but only got 5 hours of it, was ok sleep tho. Didnt want to get up this morning, but i reckoned my manager would have something to say about me not turning up to work...

3. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Pakistani food rocks! Of course so does chocolate and donuts. And of course coffee......heck, I just like to eat. Eating rocks!!

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Wow...what a night.

We celebrated Jessica's birthday tonight by inviting 6 of our married/engaged friends to one of the fanciest restaurants in all of Utah...so everyone one was in full formal attire...and it only seemed right to take a limo there and back. There's something about getting all dressed up and limos that drive woment crazy. I'm sure all of us husband types took advantage of that tonight. :love: :evil:

After the awesome meal and desert, we went to one of their houses for an after party...and once the drinking began, the night just went crazy. The coolest thing that happened was that host took a mouth full of Everclear (95% alcohol (190 proof)), and blew/spit it in to their fireplace, creating an awesome fireball that almost burnt his eyebrows off! :eek: It was sweet! :D After the party started to die down, we started playing Guitar Hero 3 and Halo 3.

We didn't get home until almost 5am. :shake: :rolling:

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hahah, well, he walked in on us while she was doing something... that her father would probably not like to know about. We weren't having sex, mind you, but we were both somewhat naked and she was... busy. Haha, he walked around the corner, peeked his head in the door, said "Hey, what are you guys up to!" (In a joking manner before he realized what we were up to), paused for a second with a horrified look on her face, and then walked downstairs... we were very freaked out, to say the least. He didn't say anything to either of us though... I am dreading going back and having him sit down with me.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Saber, you think that's bad? I got even better -- My ex's six years old sister walked in while we were, ahh, "taking care of buisness".

Try explaining that to a six-year old.

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Wiley One,
    If I were your dentist I would advise against it.

8. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Grandma's okay, the birthday party for her continued one as planned, she was just rather loopy from lack of sleep throughout the afternoon.
    After three solid days of 50+ family members, I am glad to see them all heading back to their homes...

9. Saber

Haha, true, but a six year old won't understand, whereas an adult could possibly make it rough for me :p Hell he might attack me. Actually, he loves me, so I don't think he will, but it will still be awkward for a while.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Maybe not, but they ask a hell of a lot of questions. And turns out that she chose the Xmas supper to ask about it. The embarassement....

11. Saber

Haha, oh god DotW, that blows (err, no pun intended). I am lucky that her parents both really like me because if they didn't I would be long gone. How old were you?

12. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Well, I've been pretty focussed on Desert Bus For Hope - the 'game' marathon to raise money for Child's Play.

The live feed is pretty stable, and the chat has only had one instance of 'lag-osity' that I've seen, and the Loading Ready Run crew are pretty fun - answering stupid questions, fulfilling silly requests, serenading, etc. It's been the most 'value' I've gotten from a donation before. :D Especially something derived from playing the 'worst part' of Penn & Teller's Smoke and Mirrors.

(Btw, both Penn and Teller donated $500, as well as the programmer of Desert Bus, and Teller took the effort to find out where LRR live, and ordered a sandwich platter for them at the nearest Subway store to them! :) )

But now, I must go play TF2 - six days of work are making me grumbly and misanthropic, so I must channel and purge these feelings! :evil:

13. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Finally went to paintball, and I came back with no bruises haha.

14. Disciple of The Watch

No pun intended but still damn funny.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, that was two years ago. I was 22, she was 19. And unlike you, her parents HATED me. The evening ticked away VERY slowly... it seemed like forever. :xx:

Here's a prescription for Carmageddon 2. Works for me.

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I hate my life. I wish I were dead.

16. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I have monster Gas, and within the next 24 hours I will be playing cards with an attractive woman. I sincerely hope things settle down quickly!

17. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Maybe the anticipation of the event is what's giving you gas, gnarff? Nerves?

Work was all kinds of stupid and aggrivating, and my Steam account has gotten hijacked - no TF2 for me for my day off tomorrow, I'll wager. :cry:

18. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :o

What's up, kuemp?

revmaf likes this.
  19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Saber - I feel your pain. That sort of thing has happened to me on more than a few occasions... :bad:
    OTOH, I've also had the misfortune of walking in on one of my older brothers a few years back... :eek:

More doors should have locks. :thumb: :rolling:

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I get to see my bf as my bf today ^_^

Wonder how long until the rest of my friends here notice, lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.