1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Morrowind characters

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls 1-4' started by The Kilted Crusader, Feb 27, 2003.

1. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Once again my character has changed, he is now wearing full glass, and is mainly a fighter, where previously he was an assassin.

Those vampire advantages don't make up for the disadvantages, how can you stay out of day light!

2. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I like to play with my custom Battlemage. I usually wield daikatana. I prefer this character since Daggerfall since he gained levels really fast and i liked creating my own spells. In Morrowind he also must have good alchemy skill to make great potions that i also use as "money". Since i don't like to steal... i don't use (develop) thief skills. (Even though i used to rob stores in daggerfall almost every night :) )

Oh, yes, and i usually play with Breton and Atronach since mana absorption is great and restoring mana while sleeping is too slow (and i have alchemy skill to make potions if i really need)

[ March 04, 2003, 22:34: Message edited by: ToTaL ]

3. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I am a Altmer Mage at level 79, wielding a Daedric Dai-Katana with a spell that heals 60hp every time i strike an opponent.
    I have about 20 Golden Saint soulstones.

All Stats 100, Almost all skills 100. (3 missing: 80, 80, 50)
    No cheating done, but got bored.

Morrowind works REALLY slow on my 1,6 ghz P4 computer with 64mb GeForce4 MX440, 256 memory, 40 G hd and WIN98SE.
    Only the FPS improver gets it to run properly, but then i see "Invalid Page Fault" or "General Protection Error" all the time.

Got back to playing BG2 :)

4. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I'm VERY interested in werewolf bite you can get above.

I'd like to play a druid kind of char with werewolf shapeshift ability.
    So how does it work?

5. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    My brother recently made a new class for himself, a Redguard Ninja. All I can say is that it worked out very well.

6. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I made a few Hitokiri classes, its some form of ninja, specially trained for asassination

7. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

For some reason, I am obsessed with all the rogue classes, eg Assassin, Thief, Acrobat

Atm, my fav character is a Khajeet (sp?) Thief. called Shadow. Wow! Aren't I just great at names. Anyway, I've been solidly doind the thief quests. And I've done all of them except the quests from the guy in Vivec.

8. Azael Enteri Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Dark Elf Fighter/Mage
    I forget the level he is now, but he really has no weak points and can slaughter through things. I killed Vivicc(sp?) fairly easy. Beat Tribunal a while back and ive searched every area on the map... done basicly every quest. Not going to play again until the new expansion is out.

9. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I'm playing Iliith, a Dark Elf warior. I've only just begun playing Morrowind, so I'm at level 8 or something. I have 65 Long sword skill though. My character is real cool. He wears extravagant pants and shirt, and above he wears heavy armor and a nordic helm with horns, and above that all he wears a very long wizard robe in red and yellow. Extremely cool.

10. Enthasius Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Ive gotta start a new character. My computer went pot, so my lvl 72 nord has been erased :wail:

Its really annoying having to go from scratch...

11. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31

I am a Dark Elf assassin. i wear all glass armor, I use Keening for my weapon. i have completed every quest in the game. I pity all of your low level Chara. My chara is lvl 128.

12. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

the game sure is a challenga at level 128, isn't it? :rolleyes:

13. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

[​IMG] Indeed, as the calculated maximum level average is 77. There's no way to get to level 128 without cheating.

14. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I finally got the game working! I made my character last night, a Redguard spellsword. I have not gone very far, but am amazed by what I have seen and am looking forward to the journey ahead.

15. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I'm currently playing five characters. My favorite is a level 42? male Dunmer mage/warrior named Vhalidin DeVir. Took him all the way through Morrowind, and Tribunal as well as several mods. I've also got a female Dunmer warrior named Kalona T'Seraa, an Okan Ada (mod race) char, a Valheru (mod race) Battlemagish character, and a female Redguard vampire thief. Do you realize just how hard it is for a Redguard to become a vamp? Stupid 75% common disease resistance....

Incidentally, Vhalidin is the only character whom I've taken through the main quest at all. Everyone else just does other side and faction quests...

16. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] I've played countless characters like most end up doing, but my favorite right now is a Nord barbarian whose best abilities are hand-to-hand combat, unarmored, and alchemy.

Sounds stupid, don't it? I was sick of the game being easy and monotonous from over-playing, so I tried to spice it up by playing a character who is over-the-top. His name's Korgan, and he's based on one of my Dungeons and Dragons campaigns' player-characters - a really stupid drunk barbarian who did 1d10+7 at first level with his fists.

I never knew how much fun it would be to stop worrying about the law and the quests, and once in a while punch that annoying guard in the face, beat him down, take his armor and then get captured and taken to jail because you've spent twenty-thousand gold on mazte and skooma, and you can't afford the 40 gold payment. Wow. I didn't think hand-to-hand combat would be fun, but with this buff-ass, it's a blast.

Mostly I spend time just walking around. It's amazing what you find... i.e., wizards falling out of the sky with +1000 acrobatics scrolls in their hands...I love the scenery of Morrowind, and it's great seeing it while drunk.

17. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

My character is a dark elf mage.Well,he was a mage,now he's a fighter,and the game is kinda boring ;) .He's now lv. 53 and kills everything that moves.

18. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31

@ idoru, beat the game, all the quests, and then got bored, so I used the cheats to make me even more of a god.

19. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

So you completed all the quests before cheating? Including all three houses? See, that's not possible without cheating. :evil:

20. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

There's a bug with wich you can join any house,and than the house Hluulu :roll:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.