1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What games consoles do you have?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Shell, Nov 28, 2003.

1. Muskstick Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Currently got a PS2, had an N64, also have a Spectrum hanging around somewhere, gotta love waiting 45 mins to load a game. Still worth it for Dizzy though! :D

2. Neriana Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I've got a PS2, GBA, PS1, and Super Nintendo. Also a computer, of course. Why do people have so many computers? I understand keeping one to play old games on, and of course you need a better new one, but what about the rest? Just curious.

3. BlackMageJawa Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

NES
    SNES
    N64
    Gamecube
    Game Boy
    Game Boy Advance
    Playstation
    Playstation 2
    Megadrive
    Dreamcast
    PC

I'm heavily into retrogaming, so I keep all my old consoles. I'm hoping to get a Saturn at some point, but I'm having trouble finding one.

4. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

5. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

None, the pc is good enough

6. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

lets me see...

Playstation
    Playstation 2

Game boy colour

thats about it really.

7. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I currently use only my PC. I also own a pair of NESes, a SNES, an N64 and one of the first generation gameboys. They are gathering dust in parent's basement (except for the gameboy which is gathering dust in a drawer in my guest bedroom) but I could reclaim them if I wanted to. I used to have an intellivision and an adam both both of them are landfill now. My brother has a gamecube that I use from time to time.

8. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

JSBB, welcome back! How was your holiday?

Now back on topic. I have Playstation, Playstation 2, N64, a gameboy and a gameboy colour. I think that's it...

9. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Although I only use my PC, I am the proud owner of:

1) Nintendo Entertainment System
    2) Super Nintendo Entertainment System
    3) Game Boy
    4) Game Boy Color

10. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Another thing I forgot! The very short lived Sega Pico. Don't worry if you never heard of it, I got it when I was about 6 and that's only 'cause I won some contest! It suck-diddly-ucked!

11. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, currently I have:
    2 PSX (grey brick one)
    2 PSOne (light grey one)
    Sega Master System
    Sega Game Gear floating somewhere

I have had before:
    Sega Mega Drive
    Sega CD

12. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

X-BOX
    PS1
    PS2
    NES
    SNES

13. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Xbox
    playstation
    8 computers
    gamecube(come christmas)

14. Valkyrie Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

1. SNES, oh yeah! Gotta love Final Fantasy III.

2. N64.

3. GameCube

4. Gameboy Color (i'm trying to get rid of it. I never use it)

5. My comp, but I dn't have so many good games. Actually, I have one but its only a demo. :(

15. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Zip, zero, zilch, rien, knotse, nada, niente, nottenhing, nichts, niets.

Got the idea?

16. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

LOL, I love all the "Dreamcasts" out there. Heh, well traditionally I'm PC most of the way with just a little console on the side, namely the N64.

I bought a used N64 what, 4 or 5 years ago. I have 13 games for it, other half of them previously played and still working great. I'm looking for one more, because having an odd number like 13 freaks me out. I still play it occasionally, especially since my DVD drive on my PC went on vacation (fixed now thought). Games are:

Super Smash Bros.
    Ocarina of Time
    Majora's Mask
    Donkey Kong 64
    Mario 64
    Podracer
    Rogue Squadron
    Shadows of the Empire
    Nascar '99
    Diddy Kong Racing
    Pokemon Stadium 2
    Star Fox
    Quest 64

I started considering starting the tradition over again and getting a used Gamecube. However, I want there to be enough games I like out for it, before I get it.

So far I've had my eyes set on the obvious:

Zelda Windwaker
    Smash Bros Melee
    The two newer Rogue Squadrons
    Bounty Hunter
    Clone Wars

Other games to back these up include:

Two Towers
    ROTK
    Star Fox Adventures
    Metroid Prime

I'd still like a few more good titles before I take the plunge with the Gamecube.

My younger brother has Gameboy and Gameboy Color, don't think we're going to worry about Advance though.

17. Kenixkil Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

1.PC(well, duh... or I wouldn't be writing this)
    2.PS2(I love the Devil May Cry series and BG : DA)

18. Duke Eltan Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

About the Gamecube. I went and impulsebought one just because it was so cheap. $110 with Zelda and Metroid. Although now I´ve realized that Metroid kinda sucks and that leaves me with Zelda but no tv. I should probably buy one soon, dont have much use for my consoles as it is. Plus so far Zelda seems to be the only game available to Gamecube worth playing, hopefully the´ll release something soon.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.