1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

International Mix

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Chelsea, Oct 24, 2000.

1. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I'm from the US, Just south of Boston,
    Massachusetts. While serving in the US Armed Forces I have been to every country in Europe, It was a great two years.

2. Neverworlder Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Los Angeles. Dammit.

3. Ciller Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Im canadian! w00t!

Ciller

4. Judicator Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I'm from Rimouski, province of Québec, (and still situated in the) Canada.

5. Wraith Blackthorne Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Hey there Mr. Oakfist, I am former USAF...

What branch did you serve in?

6. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Well Mr. Blackthorn, I was in the Army. I had a friend who went to the Airforce Academy. While i was stationed in Germany, My unit was on the Weisbaden Air Base. The tarmac looked funny with Blackhawks and M-60 tanks lined up next to each other.

7. Wraith Blackthorne Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I joined to get to Germany, but never made it. I did most of my first four in the south pacific in Combat Commuications and Forward Air Control. I finished out stateside doing computer maintaince.

8. The Kurgan Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I'm Canadian

yo Syl

GO LEAFS!!!!!!

The Kurgan

9. The Penguins could beat the Leafs and the Hawks in the same game...
    Jagr rules!

10. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Pengiuns? Jagr is deadly and so is Kovalev, but I wouldn't count on beating the Leafs so easily. Chicago...yeah. They stink something bad this year :)

Canadian Teams all the way! Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary. Too many american teams popping up who's fans know nothing about hockey and can't see a black puck on white ice.

Syl...

11. Wingfoot Guest

Toronto looks good this year. the Penguins have been good the past few years, but thats it. yeah i know they won the cup against the Hawks a while back, but they havent been good enough to get to the finals lately.

yeah Syl, the Hawks suck this year, thats nothing new. i doubt they'll even make the playoffs. i think Dallas looks real good, and will win the cup this season.

12. Grumblebelly Gems: 2/31

[​IMG] Charleston, South Carolina.

What's this hockey thing you Canadians keep babbling about?

And why aren't they called the "Maple LEAVES?" Heh heh.

13. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Stirling in Scotland, maybe not as exciting and exotic as other places but still an interesting town.

14. Mr Q Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I´m from Denmark, scandinavia....

15. DEUS Gems: 2/31

[​IMG] *Wrestling my computer from a Polar bear* Im from.... 'Its my computer u stupid bear' *Chopping at it with my big viking axe*
    ... Sweden.
    Got to go and finish it of....

DEUS

16. Archangel Guest

[​IMG] Im from Denmark, Scandinavia.
    Hey mr. Q where du you live?
    I live in Herlev near Copenhagen, real shitty town (more likely a village) SKODBY!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.