1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Nice Patch Obsidian!!

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights 2' started by Sir Belisarius, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Gameplay is significantly improved!!! Antialiasing, softening, it seems better resource management has added speed to my game. I don't know how the other aspects of the game were improved, but the speed detail and the ability to use shadows now make the game look great!!

Nice job - keep 'em coming!!

2. johnnybr1 Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

yes, it was a good patch for me - from 4 fps to an average 12 fps and a general improvement as well.

3. omnigodly Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Veteran

I still can't run it with higher than low on shadows because my PC lags, (New PC I built as well - Core 2 E6600, 2GB 800 pc2 6400 DDR2 RAM, ATI X1600 Pro).

Everything is set to the max though, so maybe if I lower a few of the antiscoptic things and such I'll be able to run Shadows better, (I can run Shadows on FEAR at near max).

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Great patch. Like I mentioned elsewhere, I like the weapon combos on the quickbar!

But yeah, after the patch my camera angles were changing a lot faster when I mouse to the edges of the screen... almost too fast :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.