1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Latest Poll Results - Meeting Baldur's Gate 2 NPCs

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by Taluntain, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    What we asked:

Q: If you could meet one Baldur's Gate 2 NPC in real life, who would it be?
    (1552 votes total)

Viconia (291) 19%
    Aerie (262) 17%
    Imoen (225) 14%
    Minsc (223) 14%
    Jaheira (129) 8%
    Sarevok (92) 6%
    Edwin (62) 4%
    Jan (53) 3%
    Haer'Dalis (40) 3%
    Keldorn (40) 3%
    Yoshimo (35) 2%
    Nalia (30) 2%
    Korgan (19) 1%
    Mazzy (17) 1%
    Anomen (13) 1%
    Cernd (11) 1%
    Valygar (10) 1%

How about you guys and girls do me a favour and also vote as energetically in non-BG2-NPC polls from now on, hmm? It's pretty sad that we only get a decent amount of votes in whenever I put up a poll about BG2 NPCs.

But anyway, as expected, the romanceable female NPCs (plus Imoen), along with Minsc, are the most popular Baldur's Gate 2 NPCs that people would like to meet. The only major surprise there might be that substantially more people have voted for Minsc than for Jaheira... I know some people around here will be outraged by this turn of events, but the sheer animal magnetism that Minsc radiates (or is that Boo holding a miniature giant magnet?) cannot be so easily countered by druidic balance.

After Jaheira we have the ex-nemesis Sarevok as the next most popular BG2 NPC that people would like to meet, followed by the Elminster-wannabe Edwin. The turnip-loving gnome Jan is the next NPC that people would most like to meet, followed by Haer'Dalis and Keldorn, both with the same number of fans.

Next up is Yoshimo, followed closely by Nalia. Diving into obscurity after those two, we have Korgan, Mazzy, Anomen, Cernd and last (and least?), Valygar.

» Current Poll
    » Previous Polls

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hooray, Nalia got 30 votes!

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I like Mazzy a lot, but I'm not sure I'd want to meet her. I chose Cernd instead, as a kindred spirit.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I voted Sarevok for the simple reason that I fell in love with him in ToB.

5. Arendil Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I didn't vote, I don't want to meet any of them... ;) ...

6. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I voted for Aerie ;)

Low self esteem+comforting male adventurer combined in the RL universe = a big :)

7. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

I voted for Keldorn. :pope:

And I also vote in every other poll, too, because I'm a geek and proud of it, dagnammit! :alien:

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I voted for Imoen, I think I said it enough time in BG2 forums that I like her

9. Sir Farivald

Sir Farivald The Obsidian Cleric

I voted for Korgan. He'd be a handy friend in a fight.

10. Arendil Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

@Sir Farivald - huh?...how often do you fight ?...

11. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

It's strange how many people voted for Viconia...are you all such studs that you think you'd actually have a chance, or are you just spoiling for some merciless verbal abuse? :shake:

I'd love to hear some of Jan's tales. :hahaerr:
    :mommy: For a while, anyway.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.