1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #98

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    /me puts on scary mask

BOO!!

heh heh heh ... :evil:

Happy Halloween, everybody!

2. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  3. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

/me throws many bags full of candy to everyone

Happy Halloween :)

4. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

My son did trick-or-treating a day early, Beggars Night. Though we usually do it on Halloween, the city where we live, but I am not in for the next SIX months, decided that there were too many local church activities tonight to have families torn between the two so told everyone to do it one night earlier. Works out well for my family as my daughter says she is too old for dress up and wanted to go to the "Fall Festival" at our church.

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Ah, the IT-crowd. :shake:

6. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

I was so busy commiserating I forgot to say, as others have:

Happy Halloween!

Go candy!

7. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Though my girl said she wouldn't dress up she had no problem eating her brother's candy....the joys of being the oldest. /sigh

Happy Halloween also!

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    /me puts on an Irenicus mask

Booo! I'm an evil evil wizard! Wooooo!

Did I scared you?

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My liver is going to hate me after tonight. :p

Sugar, caffeine, booze, costumes, and Nintendo Wii... the perfect ingredients for mayhem! :evil: :rolling:

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    What about chocolate? It isn't really halloween if you don't have a little chocolate.

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Ugh, being sick sucks. Having a huge history project due monday sucks more... I have no time to do it - it is Hell Week for the show, so we are here late every day, and then the show takes up most of the weekend, so I won't have time to do it then. I asked for an extension, but she was not quite sure she wanted to give me one... blargh.

12. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Finally got my tax done today, a couple of months late, and having seen that I'm getting enouggh back to pay at least a COUPLE of bills, I regret not doing it sooner, but what ya gonna do?

Anyway, buying Transformers today!! :banana: :D :banana:

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well my wish for a decent halloween was fulfilled so I guess it's allowed to snow now.

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

We gopt some candy incase some trick or treaters came around, but they didn't show. Now the candy has been hidden. At least I have a bag of Riesen sitting across the room from my computer desk...

15. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Not a bad Halloween... vandalized some friends cars (kinda), and the best was that I GRAVELLED someone (Scrubs reference there).

:edit: new gem... I'll mis my lol.

16. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Another night, another dollar :rolleyes:

Watched Transformers when I got home and still got goosebumps from it, cheese though it may be in many parts. But at least I know now not to listen to another audio commentary done by Michael Bay :sleep:

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I like the taste of coffee in the morning! Oh and eh... Linux is great.

Edit: Happy you bloody British :p

18. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ofelix - in that context, 'is' is not usually abbreviated on the end of the previous word.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yuck; sickness. :sick:

20. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Yeah, :sick: too.

Kuemper and her hubby probably got it from me; the four of us got together last night to give out candy/play D&D. This was my wife's 2nd attempt at PnP RPGs (she's getting hooked on Puzzle Pirates - I'm gonna have to get her a compy and a switch/router to split our connection for xmas :) ) and she did okay.

We set up in (lemme check my notes on this) Kuemper's hubsand's parents' living room; they went out to dinner, leaving us 'young 'uns' to answer the door with chips and candy - we'd alternate who would get up and answer the doorbell.

It was fun, but I was already starting to feel bleah, and now I feel worse for having spread it around to friends.

:idea:
    OR maybe BoM's old server has surreptitiously attained sentience and is aware of it being 'replaced' and is acting out in spiteful revenge against the forum users by making us all sick? :hahaerr:

Erm...yeah. Product of a feverish mind. I'll start passing out grains of salt and then go back to bed. :sick:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.