1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #97

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yep...winter is here. My knee is acting up again for no reason at all. Work is going to suck tonight if I don't take something.

Funny little fact. When I went to my doctor last time for my knee, he wrote me a prescription for Ibuprofen 800. It would have cost me $25 for 30 pills... So I went to Cost Co and bought a bottle of 250 Advil pills for under $10. Instead of telling me to take 4 Advil, he decided to try to get me to throw money at expensive OTC drugs. :nono: :rolling:

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    250 pills in one package feels like it is suggested to eat them like crackers. Just my feeling anyway. When I buy pills the package is some 20 or so pills.

In any case, get well.

3. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Good old Random Babbling. And I see I'm back just in time for 100. Cool.

4. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@Montresor - yeah it sounds like our public railways work pretty much the same way here in Canada as they do in Denmark.

In the winter we also get the fun of waiting out in the cold when there are delays due to frozen switches not to mention when the entire line has to be shut down for the day when the cold causes a rail to shatter.

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I got a court summons today! My chances of serving time in Canada's correctional facilities is 80%!

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    There is nothing.

7. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I was going to say something, but I forgot what I was going to say...

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I know what I was going to say, but I managed to stiffle my urges... :D

9. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I am speechless...

:p

10. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Christmas ahead

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Wow... I just found out that my school gives me free acess to 3 different "E-brary" sites. (Read: thousands and thousands of eBooks with no restrictions) :D

Yay for free stuff. :banana: :rolling:

12. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Watched the new Ninja Turtles movei last weekend and was thoroughly disappointed, the only thing I really liked was that Patrick Stewart provided one of the voices, gimme the original animatronic Turtles any day

Got my blood test results back finally, all good news

Can't wait for February either, why can't that be tomorrow?

13. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Hmm, starting to get hungry. Lunch time!

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well tell us what you had for lunch then Decados. Now that you brought it up.

15. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Damn Letzebuergish people are already buying christmas presents for their kids here, of course they have Saint Nicholas and no Santa, meaning they get presents on 6.12, and 24.12 is only for praising jebus. But it's still just a pathetic excuse to put up christmas decorations two months earlier.

The only good things are the "Evil-high-quality-company's 20 inch 1600x1050 PC monitor for 100€" offers in every single shop.

16. Ragusa

Media:
    Trell,
    heartfelt. I have decided to boycott christmas cookies until ... the advent of advent! Hahaha!

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I got a new job.

Still as computer tech. This time, however, I'll also do networking (wire and wireless) and build/maintain servers in addition to the routine of building PCs, installing Winblows and repairing PCs.

I had my interview with the owner of the place, a no nonsense, serious and straight to the point kind of guy. Since I'm this way as well, there shouldn't be major personality clashes ahead.

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Happy Thursday

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Hmmm...I've just had dinner with my housemates and I have to say the way the guys tried to get out of doing the dishes/helping in general and thought that it was normal that the women should do all the work irritated the hell out of me. Of course, when you tell them to get their lazy a**es out of the chair, you get looked at as if you burn bras for kicks.

20. Ragusa

Media:
    I am all for woman burning bras for kicks :) And anyway, as I usually cook, I find it is perfectly adequate for me not to do the dishes. Long live workshare! But of course, your visitors are lazy buggers, no doubt.

Nite!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.