1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How many sides do you have?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Felinoid, May 3, 2007.

1. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG] Rather vague topic, but this is a quiz about dice.

Turns out I'm a d12: Romantic, creative, and unusual.

2. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

d8 for me.

3. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    A d8 at the moment.

4. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

... what do you mean, "kill the paladins and loot their corpses isn't the right choice"?

5. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Sounds nice, cute, and not me. ;)

6. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    d12, romantic, creative, and unusual. = Loony, that's me.

7. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    d12, romantic, creative and unusual. Of course I'm usual or I wouldn't be here.

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    d8 ?

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:

10. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm a d20:

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My first thought: 4 sides.

Another d12. Go dodecahedrons! :square: :square: :square:

12. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

13. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

C'mon iLLusioN, give us the description - no one else has gotten d6 yet! :)

I'm yet another icosahedron (and yes, I *did* know that name before the quiz...maybe I shoulda came out d10?)

But what I love is the DISCLAIMER after the 'blog code':

14. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

You are a good old-fashioned six-sided cube, otherwise known as a d6. Others know you to be plain, predictable, conservative, average, ordinary, and downright boring. You prefer to describe yourself as dependable, honest, practical and trustworthy. People usually know what to expect from you, since you rarely hold any surprises. You hate to make decisions, and if forced to decide, you'll always fall back on how it was done in the past. You always order the same thing at your favorite restaurant, and your jokes, while funny, are never too offensive. It seems that you are well liked, but maybe that's simply because there's nothing to hate.

15. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

d8

16. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

D6. Plain, predictable and trustworthy. I agree, no matter how much I'd rather not :(

17. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

d4.

You are a four-sided die, a d4. Otherwise known as a tetrahedron, a "Caltrop", or (to a lesser degree) "Ol' Pointy". This crap bores you, so I'll get to the point. Others tend to see you as petty, conniving, manipulative, argumentative, defensive, greedy, and needlessly antagonistic. You see yourself as focused, effective, efficient, influencing, shrewd, tactical, and direct. Both points of view are in fact correct. You always know the best way to get things done, a fact that never wins sympathy with others. Whenever you manage to gain control of a situation, your solutions are swift and brutal. Unfortunately everyone else is convinced that granting you such power is, "a bad thing" and often conspire to keep it out of your hands. Such short-sighted fools!

18. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    D100 - nuttier than a pecan pistachio peanut sandwich <--- the best part of the description.

There's two ways to end up with this result. Either you picked the silliest possible answer to each question, or you answered honestly, and happen to be hyperactive, manic, loon. Assuming you answered honestly, your profile is as follows: You are the 100-sided dice, also known as the legendary Zocchihedron. You are the bit of data that registers so far off the chart that the average person doesn't even know you exist. You are desperate for attention and will get it any way you can. Your jokes have the lowest laugh ratio, but you go for quantity, not quality. Once you get started on a pointless tangent, it takes a group effort to bring you back to reality and make you shut up. You are a distraction who is permanently distracted. You consider yourself silly and entertaining, but everyone else complains about how lame and annoying you are. The one secret they aren't telling you, is how they sometimes actually miss the noise when you're gone.

19. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Another d6 here. Though I got a d20 on my sevond try.

20. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    D4 for me.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.