1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #88

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My brother is arriving in town today and I still have to clean the whole house. Suddenly I'm feeling a little stress. So much to do. Why do I like leaving things to the last minute?

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Cúchulainn,
    I know that picture from visiting Edinburg a few years back. I went to a few pubs with friends and we were staggering back home down the royal mile. We saw girls like that every 30 metres or so. I thought the scots were just crazy. I had seen something like that in Germany, of course, but never in this density.

By the way, a full report from 2003:
    http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_186_en.pdf

3. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

So I shouldn't expect too many drunken women in Wacken this year?

hmmm that report doesn't seem to open on my work computer.

4. Ragusa

Media:
    Dragonfly,
    don't clean the house. If your brother loves you, or is at least polite, he won't complain ;)

5. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Morning, evening, night all. I'm totally covered up in work and RL in general right now. May be next week before I get back on line with any time to read and post.

Meanwhile: it's raining! This is good; we've been having brush fires and full-fledged forest fires for a month now in this part of the state. Scary when you're smelling smoke nearly all the time.

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    This day was even worst than yesterday...

7. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Even worst than 'worst'? Hmm... so worster?

8. Ofelix

Media:
    Worstest maybe :D

9. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Oye, headache! I played 2 hours of God of War II followed by 2 hours of watching Alias... my brain hurts.

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Friday... :)

11. Ofelix

Media:
    A bit of Flix Trivia;

In my team, for the movie we're about to shoot, there is this guy, Vadim's the name. He's Russian he immigrated to Québec four years ago, his french is perfect, his writting excellent. I even know a few native with worst french skills than him :p . But DAMN his russian accent make it hard to understand him, and I'm a little ashamed to tell him.

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Ragusa - Well I'm sure he wouldn't complain, but he is leaving his daughter with us overnight and I'm sure that he'd like to see her in a pleasant atmosphere. (My place is fairly clean anyway.) If it was a brother that I see often I wouldn't worry so much about cleaning but I haven't seen this brother in about 4 years. Also - it happens to be his daughters birthday so I guess that is another reason to have a clean house.

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I've added at least 3 bookmarks in the last week courtesy of the people here at SP...

14. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Youtube is the boobies. It rocks. I also know I'll find the music vid I want.

15. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Finished my homework. It was a poem on hateing homework. The irony doth not escape me.

16. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

*posessed finger inflicts '1000 years of pain' on everyone nearby*

It's not my fault! It overpowered me and...oh my finger isn't twitching anymore. :angel:

17. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Tomorrow is St.Paddy's day. I'm going to take Jack to the parade and then I may :eek: buy alcohol and drink it when he's in bed!

18. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

This post never happened.

19. Ragusa

Media:
    Hmm ... :idea: I could go to an Irish pub tomorrow!

Dragonfly,
    you're probably a nicer person than I am ;) and you remind me of my mother. She would have probably said just what you said.

20. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I was at my friend's house for the whole day today and I forgot to tell her about basketball... :doh: Now I have to wait until she gets back from tutoring before I can call her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.