1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #88

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@DarkStrider
    Yeah I wish I had a dog~ :spin: A black and white Alaskan Husky with blue eyes! *^^* Although there are a lot of other dogs I wouldn't mind owning one day.

2. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    My computer is making an alarming noise :eek:

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yes it is, revmaf . :D

Temperature at 5:36AM is mildish. 39F, 4C, 277K.

This makes post count 6 I think.

4. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

If Metalocalypse is anything like Adult Swim, I think I will give it a miss.

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    The plot thickens...A brief summary of what's going on in my life right now:

I just moved into a new apartment; fell in love, relationship pending possibly for years to come; one of my sister's pregnant; one's getting married in Sydney, I'll be attending the wedding of course; one family dispute still going on, but starting to resolve and one of my sisters has started to date a woman. :eek:

6. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Yay! Start an hour later tommorow because our lecturer said we were ahead! *^^*

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Grats Nakia on your spankin' new, ultra shiny ROGUE stone! :banana:

I dreamt Arabwel came back as a poster. Well, everyone *thought* it was Arabwel, but nothing was confirmed. Stats I remember:

User name: Ewebriaia
    Account: SPS account holder
    Avatar: another elven female, not the same pic she has/had - I'd recognize it if I see it
    Spelling: spot on correct, no edited posts

8. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

Uni really sucked today. I got there only to be told that the lecture was cancelled as the lecturer was sick, so I had 3 hours of doing absolutely nothing, then a 2 hour workshop, then another 3 hours of nothing, then a 1 hour lecture followed by a 2 hour workshop that finished at 8pm.

I could have slept in until 9:30 instead of being up at 6:30 :wail:

9. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

@TrueBlueAussie
    Whoa....that really sucks! O.o I had around 4-5 hours of nothing today too..3 hour break with nothing to do. Oh well, think of it as training for your other early starts hehehe... :D

--

Yay a new gem~! *^______^* Plus I can watch Hana Kimi episode 9 tommorow! Looking forward to Jiro's cuteness and funny gayness! *^_____________^*

10. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Thank you kindly, kuemper. I do love my brand new ROGUE stone. Now watch out!

/me runs around stealing all the shinny things on SP.

oops! What is that furry thing? No! No Minsx, it was an accident I didn't mean to steal Boo.

Urgh! /One little halfling rogue falls to the floor downed by Minsx's mighty sword.

Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

11. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Nakia Congrats on the new stone, I wondered how long til you caught me up :lol:

@Shadow Mmmm nice idea on the Husky they are lovely dogs :)

12. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    @Nakia, congrats on the Rogue stone. Watch out I don't paint it rouge. :)

13. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Yay, I've got a new engine to surf the net under me, and it's breathing Linux Ubuntu.

By the way, has the magic of BoM been always spelled with a k :hmm: I hadn't noticed that before...

14. Nakia

Media:
    Thanks DarkStrider but it took me a lot longer. Some people just have the gift of spam. :)

Montresor, paint it any color you want as long as you spell it R O G U E stone. :lol:

15. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Holy moly, I just remembered what my nickname was fifteen years ago! Eko!

And uh...in Lost Mr Eko was a priest...and I've studied theology...funny coincidences...but at least I'm not a huge guy from somewhere in Africa...or an ex crime lord for that matter...

16. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Nakia, how very fitting :p I'm still waay at the bottom of the pile with the little people. Does that mean I don't have the gift for spam? :confused:

How do I always manage to sleep in so long on my day off? :flaming:

17. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

me casts Resurrection on Nakia - oops, she seems to be up and around on her own. Wasted a spell.

Congrats, Nakia. Don't think I'll ever catch up with you.

Warm here today, but many unhappy things at work and in extended family. :( Folks sick, divorcing, fighting - well. The human condition, eh?

Meanwhile, the Duke women are the number one seed in the NCAA basketball tournament. Go, Duke! :D

18. Nakia

Media:
    Thanks, revmaf. Can't keep a good rogue down for long.

You may you have more posts in your first 4 months than I had in my first year. Although I must admit I've been bit by the SP bug.

Life! Can't live without and can't live with it.

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...I did it again. :rolleyes: On the way to the club/bar last night we decided that *I* was going to be the designated driver, and was only allowed to have 2 drinks. Well...those two drinks turned in to 2 AMFs, 3 Long Island Iced Teas, a Kamikaze, a Wet Pu**y, a Sex of the Beach, and another AMF to get rid of the nasty after taste of the previous two drinks. That's what I remember drinking...not sure what the hell I was drinking after that to keep myself nice and drunk.
    I can't say no to peer pressure when it comes to booze. :p :rolleyes:

The best part was, I only had to pay $10 the entire night! :banana: :rolling:

20. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Agh, Kitrax, and then you drove home??? No, don't answer that, don't want to know.

EDIT: Nakia, just noticed latest member Standux is - retired! Maybe another geezer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.