1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Brand Name Products

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dice, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Well, when it comes to shaving it all goes down to Gillette and their stuff, as I don't sheve a lot, usually, I get a pack with everything at Christmas and another for my birthday so I'm covered there.
    Clothes; well, my wife works in Burberry, so almost everything is from there, and as I buy clothes the same way as I buy toilet paper (meaning I don't care much the brand) my wife do the shopping.
    For shoes I got Geox because my feet won't sweat with them and they are big enough for me without having to be 'special size' like other brands.
    For the rest, there are few brands I trust in so I go after them always (like Nescafe for 'coffee alike')

2. SatansBedFellow Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Church's make nice shoes. Although they're a tad pricey the shoes look stylish and are pretty durable if you look after them. However, like Rallymama, I can't profess any 'loyalty' to the brand since I would happily jump ship for a superior alternative.

3. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Varies.

Clothes - Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani

Shoes - Brooks Brothers Cordovan (formal) or Adidas/Columbia

Toothpaste - Rembrandt, Colgate/Aquafresh

Alcohol - Belvedere vodka

Vehicle - currently Subaru, Lexus, and Porsche; but I'll switch if I ever find something better

Television - Have a Toshiba right now...

Audio - Classe

Computer - Alienware and Falcon Northwest

Cell Phone - Blackberry and Motorola

Watch - Omega

4. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

5. BlckDeth Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Veteran

Razor- Gillette

Cologne- Ralph Lauren Polo Blue

Computer- Gateway

Clothes- Unspecified

MP3 Player- Apple. I prefer for my $300 mp3 player to have a workable interface and reliability over the lackluster innovation and bugs that tend to follow mock name-brands, thank you (let the flaming commence :lol: )

6. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Well, very few products are chosen based on their brand in my case, for instance, I don't care what brand my clothes are as long as I like them and they are comfortable...

Lets see...

Sunnies: Rayban
    Shaving Products: Gillette
    Cellphone: Nokia (N80)
    Chocolates: Cadbury
    Underwear: Jockey

And that's about all that I can think of...

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ponds skin cream - I buy that consistantly.

8. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Hmmm.. I do buy several brands, but I think its just a coincidence that I like things all from the same brand. Well, when it comes to clothes.

Clothes (Shirts, sweaters, jeans, boxers) - American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister.. some Old Navy

Shoes - Adidas, Puma or Nike. I especially like Puma.. I love the slenderness. :)

Shaving - Doesn't really matter to me. :)

Soap - Dove most of the time.

Shampoo - Garnier Fruictis, the best ever.

Deodorant - Axe

Drinks? - Green Tea.. any Herbal Tea.. :) mmm

9. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Barmy's list + (I'm feeling lazy :p )

Clothes - Diesel, G-Star, Karl Kani, random Jack & Jones stuff.
    Shoes - Nike

Shaver stuff - Gillette Mach3
    Aftershave - Davidorff Coolwater (same for perfume)
    Gel - Gillette
    Toothpaste - colgate (whichever is cheapest :p )

Coffee - Nescafe Red Cup
    Lager - Tuborg mainly, when I'm not trying some foreing beers.

Phone - Samsung, no clue about the number thing
    Sunglasses - Armani :cool:
    Computer - Dell (Intel, ATI, Phillips 17" LCD monitor - only feature I really like about my now very outdated PC, cost me a fortune as well!) :bad:

10. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Okay...time to bump slightly on my part...

I'd previously said that just about the only product I was at all loyal to was Timex watches; well, that's over - my latest 'Ironman' literally fell apart...

...true, it was actually the strap that pulled itself off of the watch proper, but it's not the standard 'pin and loop' style that you can replace, so now, even though my watch itself works fine (and DOES 'take a licking but keep on ticking') as well as having the most intuitive setup I've seen, I can't use it as a WRIST watch. :(

Call me "Mr. Generic"...

11. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Same as Barmy...

Though I've recently noticed that I'm very attached to a particular brand of 100% recycled notepads. :bigeyes:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.