1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Cool picture

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Barmy Army, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Camels

Pretty nifty that. When I first saw it, it took me a few secons to register what I was looking at.

2. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I think it looks fake, but of course I don't know much about photography and stuff like that.

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Yeah, I thought it looked like cave paintings at first, but then I realized the small whitish lines were them :eek: !

4. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Wow... it's hard to see is it real or what before you notice the angle, nice picture

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Wow, that *is* a cool picture.

6. Argohir Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I said "what is cool?" until I saw the writing that says they are shadows. Now, I call it really cool

7. deepfae Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I don't think national geographic would host a fake picture...so yeah, pretty freakin' awesome.

8. Ruin Ehwazehs Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

First I thought, 'that's the crappiest cave picture I've ever seen.' Even with the explanation it took me a while to understand it. That is indeed awesome picture.

9. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Oh, that's pleasing, no question. Imagine the herd moving...

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

It's one of my (many) dreams to one day take a photo as awesome as that one.

So far, the closest I've come is the first cloud of ash (against a beautiful clear blue sky) from volcano that started to erupt while I was ski-ing on it.

11. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    High five! I have a picture of Etna (in Sicily) erupting. I was coming down the volcano,
    *rumble*
    *boum*
    I got a picture of the first lava/fire that came out.
    Nice.

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Lovely picture. Good photographs come only from an artistic eye.

13. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Oh right...it took a while for me to understand that...but it's still interesting.

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Pretty cool indeed.

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Yep, cool piccy.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.