1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #81

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
  2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I'm off for a week on the Gold Coast. Although, unfortunately, that area will also be invaded by Schoolies and Ashes Barmy Army this week as well...... so might be a nightmare.

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    What are Ashes HB? Not familiar with the term.

4. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Awesome Scots Having Erotic Sandwiches.

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Erotic sandwich?!? Is that a hotdog in a fresh bun?

6. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

The Ashes are an excuse for the English to remind the Aussies who is whose colony :D

Nah, it's cricket, DFly.

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Erotic sandwiches? :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic:

What's this, an Arush? Don't mind if I do!

/me tosses Dfly a Zero

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"The Ashes" is a trophy contested between the English and Australian cricket teams. The latest match in the series is taking place in Brisbane, which is near where I am going on holiday. Supporters of the English cricket team are called the Barmy Army. They can be spotted because of their pasty white skin, sunburnt noses, and the way they shout "Ingerlun" all the time.

9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Had three guys add me to their MSN list from the one game I got started with last night. It sounds like I've fallen in with an interesting group yet again...

10. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Hehe, thats too true Harbs. What made you choose this time of year to come to Brissy? You've got screaming cricket fans in the city and 30000 teens on the coast (which is where I am heading for the next couple of days as well :) ), the worst drought that we have seen in a century and over 30 degree temperatures. There are more places I would rather be at the moment.

11. Harbourboy

Um, because my air miles run out at the end of November...... We are going to be down at Laguna Beach, so hopefully that's away from the popular Schoolie hangouts and far enough away from the 'Gabba to avoid the red cross flag brigade.

12. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Forgot to add this to my small rant before: Bushfires are starting up faster than a gas lit BBQ. So, is Brisbane still a good holiday destination at the moment?

13. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Just a random hello to old friends if they are looking. Lokken, Mathetais, ShadowGoddess, SirBel, Ragusa, Extreamist, Mullosken, Baldak, Avarahtar, Wildfire, ArtEChoke, Tiamat`, joacqin, Skedaddle aka Catbert, Herf, Marnix, Eilonwy, BlackthorneTA, Arabwel, and so many more I cannot remember all their names. It has been so long that I have been coming here to pop in and stay in touch with old friends. Good times always are to be had on this site. Again Taluntain excellent work over the many years!

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

All I can say is

15. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

See y'all in a couple days. Heading down to my uncle's for some fabulous Thanksgiving cooking. :yum: :yum:

16. Daie d'Malkin

Got 2 of my assignments back, and got solid amrks on both. Looking good...

Kuemp, you forgot to finish your sentence there.

17. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ugh, I slept in on Sunday and my sleep cycle has been messed up ever since. I ended up falling asleep on my couch in the middle of the first period of the hockey game last night (around 7:30 PM) and then waking up after the game was over (roughly 10:30 PM). I then couldn't get to sleep again until 4:00 AM and woke at 6:10 AM when I am supposed to get up at 5:00 AM. I feel terrible.

18. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

@Daie: I know what you mean. I was once given liquid amrks, and it was a mess... :grin:

19. Daie d'Malkin

/me slaps Colthrun

You know what I mean you weirdo

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

/me dodges puny slap attempt

Don't we all? *wink* *wink*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.