1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

3 D&D tests

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Enagonios, Oct 5, 2006.

1. theGodless Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Media:
    1:Chaotic Neutral Half-Elf Rouge Bard
    Follower Of Besheba

2: Arcane Trickster
    37% Combativeness, 66% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 13% Spirituality
    Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!

3: Mist Dragon

Mist Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
    Your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
    As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
    During combat situations, a true Mist Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:

The Mist Dragon is a highly magical being. It makes it's home in moist areas, but seems to have the ability to appear in any fog or mist in any climate. It is unclear as to whether these dragons follow mist, or mist follows these dragons.

The Mist Dragon is a grayish blue in color, and floats freely in air as though it were mist itself. The Mist Dragon never leaves tracks or traces of it's passing. These dragons move very gracefully and swiftly through their element.

Mist Dragons are very free in nature and seem to be very unpredictable personalities. They are outspoken, and often are harbingers of great changes or happenings.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Willow Trees and Blue Agate

2. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    1: Neutral Good Gnome Bard Cleric - Follower Of Oghma.
    That's quite okay.

2: Mystic Theurge
    22% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 52% Intellect, 77% Spirituality
    Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
    Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
    The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
    You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

3:Adamantite Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Adamantite Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
    and some blabla

3. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

Crested Drake
    In the war between good and evil, Crested Drakes take the side of the noble and good.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Crested Drake as breathe from it's body.
    During combat situations, the Crested Drake shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Apparently.

And:

Smart Paladin
    66% Combativeness, 3% Sneakiness, 79% Intellect, 63% Spirituality
    Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!
    Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
    Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.
    Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you’ve got the smarts to back it up and make it work.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Combativeness
    You scored higher than 99% on Sneakiness
    You scored higher than 99% on Intellect
    You scored higher than 99% on Spirituality

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

1st one: Chaotic Neutral Elf Thief Mage, Follower Of Erevan Ilesere
    2nd one:
    Hehe.

3rd one:

5. Argohir Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

This is bull****. I am not lawful, I hate lawfuls, I am chaotic. But Human and Fighter parts are true.

I like bards. And my real name's exact equivalent in English is bard.

I hate the quizzes which think I am neutral

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Bard doesn't really mix well with Avoreen..

Unusal. Don't think I've got wizard before in any of these tests.

That one I like.

7. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Seems like I'm the only evil one (chaotic evil, to be precise). Now bow to your master.

8. Old One

Old One The Old Warrior ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Would not join!
    I did like the third test though and was supprised to find "Song Dragon" fits except for one big problem,
    I couldn't carry a tune with a Semi!!!

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    The first test doesn't work.

[ October 10, 2006, 12:20: Message edited by: Uytuun ]

10. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

First test failed for to for me as well.

Why are they using a picture of an Eldritch Knight for the Spellsword?

Blue Dragon's more my style, but apparently I made myself look amoral instead of immoral.

11. Jhonka

Jhonka This is the face of Justice Veteran

First test doesn't work for me, either.

Second test:
    Third test:

12. Dethwynd Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Chaotic Evil Dwarf Cleric Thief
    Follower Of Abbathor

Assassin
    74% Combativeness, 86% Sneakiness, 47% Intellect, 30% Spirituality
    Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.
    Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
    Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.
    You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.

Amethyst Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Amethyst Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Amethyst Dragon as breathe from it's body.
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
    The Amethyst Dragon makes its home in the deep caverns of the earth, often in mountainous regions. They spend much time in hibernation as one of their favorite things to do is to sleep.

Formed from translucent amethyst, it is an awe inspiring sight to see one in it's true form. Light passes through the dragon's body creating a deep purple glow. It's scales will magnify the light rays into bright lavender beams to highlight this effect.

Amethyst dragons spend most of their time homebound but do occasionally feel the need to take a sojourn to a far destination. These dragons love books and will often pick their destination from one of the many stories and histories they may have read.Amethyst dragons are very solitary in nature, but do keep a distant watch on the world around them. They tend to be highly intelligent, and often amuse themselves in human form by building gadgets and toys. Amethyst dragons are very learned creatures.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Amethyst, Deep Places, and Magic

13. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

First test is dead

Second, no surprise.
    Wizard
    25% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 94% Intellect, 13% Spirituality

Third Test.
    Spectral Dragon

Looks like I am the same person as Montresor

14. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

That was good fun, I will tell.

Need to bedazzle someone. Party's tomorrow and I am short on €. /makes a show of bowing to master Bahir, picks pocket

The exchange rates better make it worth the risk. :money:

I burrow away from it all. :sosad:

15. Cal Yhringlor Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

• With my old iMac, the First AND the Second links don't work (fully white pages, with only Wizard-of-the-Coast head-bandat the top !)

• For the dragon, a surprise : for an old true neutral archmage as me, I was given a MITHRIL DRAGON.

I stay very quiet however, since on an other test about the same stuff (some of you perhaps remember of it ...) I was given a << Black Licorn >> ... Ppfff ! ... ;)

MITHRIL DRAGON :

In the war between good and evil, Mithril Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Mithril Dragon as breathe from it's body....
    During combat situations, a true Mithril Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
    Mithril Dragons build and dwell in castles of crystal, high in the mountainous regions. A Mithril Dragon is honest and gentle.'
    Mithril Dragons are armored with highly reflective scales. To see one in bright sunshine has the effect of looking at a multi-ton, 150 ft. long disco ball.'
    They tend to smile frequently but rarely laugh aloud. Mithril's dislike violence. A Mithril Dragon is very selective when choosing close friends, but is generally admired by all. A Mithril Dragon leads a very quiet and unobtrusive life. Never judgmental, the great Mithril Dragon's feelings run deep and true. Mithril Dragons mate for life.
    '
    This Dragons favorite elements are: Mithril, Earth, and Courage

:p

16. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

1st test: link broken

2nd test: didn't want to give out all that personal information

3rd test:

17. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Stone dragon for me too. I think I did that one earlier and was song dragon the last time. Might be affected by the fact that I was way too tired for any brain activity this time and just went ahead and guessed those questions. I had done the rest earlier but I really can't remember the results.

18. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

The first one would not load for me but here goes:

2nd link: Wizard
    40% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 88% Intellect, 25% Spirituality

3rd link: Diamond Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Diamond Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
    As far as magical tendancies, a Diamond Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
    During combat situations, a true Diamond Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
    The Diamond Dragon is most at home in Cool, Sunny Regions. They are Multi-Facetted individuals who inspire others to better themselves and the world around them. Unless a Diamond Dragon is the CENTER of attention, they appear to be dulled and yearning for the lime-light.

Though a Diamond Dragon is quite rare to find, if you happen upon one, be sure to be a true friend. Diamond Dragons don't like to be lied to or back stabbed. Lest they turn on you the same way, tenfold. They are Loyal, fun loving, gentle, honest, caring, and extremely wise. They also tend to be introvert ed when hurt by someone close, and their friends or companions are like family. So beware not to anger them. While they look and for all intents and purposes are easy going, when it comes to family and friends, they will defend to the death if need be and you may just find yourself enemy number one.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Fire, Diamonds, Deep Caverns

19. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I was only able to take the third test. "Wizards community is down for nightly maintenance. Try again later."

Test 3:
    I am a A Topaz Dragon!

Hey, I took the online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Topaz Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Topaz Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
    As far as magical tendancies, a Topaz Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
    The Topaz dragon makes it's home on temperate islands and coastal regions. This particular gem dragon is widely known for it's impish behavior and charm.'
    Unless something specifically interests or affect them, topaz dragons tend to be indifferent to happenings about them.'
    When born, a topaz dragon is a dull yellow-brown in color, infused with streaks of blue. As the dragon ages, its scales harden, darken and become translucent and faceted. A topaz dragon shines brightly, giving off rays of amber and blue light.
    '
    This Dragons favorite elements are: Topaz, Beauty, and Charm

[ December 07, 2006, 12:35: Message edited by: Nakia ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.