1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

3 D&D tests

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Enagonios, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Take them at:

http://boards1.wizards.com/leaving.php?destination=http://neppyman.irulethe.net/dndwho/

http://boards1.wizards.com/leaving.php?destination=http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take%3Ftestid%3D1532690756472625027

http://boards1.wizards.com/leaving.php?destination=http://dragonhame.com/quiz.asp

the 3rd test gets surprisingly (somewhat) tough on the 3rd page :/

My scores are:

1st test:
    Chaotic Good Elf Bard Ranger
    Follower Of Hanali Cenanil

2nd test:
    Spellsword
    55% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 79% Intellect, 50% Spirituality
    Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
    Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
    Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
    You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don’t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

3rd test:
    Greater White Dragon

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
    As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
    During combat situations, a true Greater White Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

2. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Test 1:
    With one 'blip' away from being a gnome. :rolleyes:

Test 2:

And:

Never heard of thoat dragon. Although, that being my inner one? Quite handy! considering being a wizard and all :grin:

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

4. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

1nd test

Chaotic good
    Elf
    Bard.
    Second class Thief.

2nd test

had to join som crummy site to get the results. NO DEAL

3rd test

I am a A Moon Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Moon Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Moon Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
    As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy....
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
    The Moon Dragon has translucent scales and emits a soft white glow from it's body, thus earning it's name.'
    The moon Dragon is an especially large Dragon, but beautiful and graceful. It makes it's home in mountainous regions, often picking a large cavern to be it's lair.'
    Moon Dragons are nocturnal in nature, only coming out at night. They silently fly through the nighttime sky, hunting deer, antelope or other woodland creatures. The Moon Dragon has a particularly long lifespan even amongst dragonkind. Some Moon Dragons have been known to live for several millennia, making it one of the longest lived creatures in existence.
    '
    This Dragons favorite elements are: Moonstone, Starlight, and Longevity

5. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

1. Chaotic Good Elf Fighter Bard
    Follower Of Tymora

2.Smart Paladin
    55% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 73% Intellect, 77% Spirituality

3.Heliotropic Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Heliotropic Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
    As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

6. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Heh, never guessed I would be chaotic evil. Oh well, time to go kill some people :evil:

7. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

1st. Test:

2nd. Test:

3rd. Test:

8. Atmer

Atmer Wandering... Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I'm ratter pleased with my inner dragon. :D

9. zerox Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Neutral Good
    Elf
    Ranger/Druid

Mystic Theuge
    29% Combativeness, 6% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 58% Spirituality

Mithril Dragon
    In the war between good and evil, Mithril Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Mithril Dragon as breathe from it's body.
    During combat situations, a true Mithril Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.
    Dragon Description:

Mithril Dragons build and dwell in castles of crystal, high in the mountainous regions. A Mithril Dragon is honest and gentle.

Mithril Dragons are armored with highly reflective scales. To see one in bright sunshine has the effect of looking at a multi-ton, 150 ft. long disco ball.

They tend to smile frequently but rarely laugh aloud. Mithril's dislike violence. A Mithril Dragon is very selective when choosing close friends, but is generally admired by all. A Mithril Dragon leads a very quiet and unobtrusive life.Never judgmental, the great Mithril Dragon's feelings run deep and true. Mithril Dragons mate for life.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Mithril, Earth, and Courage

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Test 1:
    Well, no surprises there.

Test 2:
    Spellsword? Fair enough.

Test 3:
    Again, fair enough here.

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Took the first test before. Others are as follows...
    Spellsword? Pfeh. Elven Bladesingers FTW!
    I do believe Scarlet is my new favorite color! :grin: :roll:

12. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Lawful Good Half-Orc Fighter Ranger, Follower of Tyr

Spellsword: 70% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 22% Spirituality

Dragon of Fate
    In the war between good and evil, a Dragon of Fate tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
    During combat situations, the Dragon of Fate shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

13. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    This is fun.

#1: True Neutral, Elf, Mage, follower of Azuth (Lawful Neutral god of wizards and mages). Really very close to what I expected. I'm especially surprised the test got the alignment right, considering few of the answers are outright TN.

#2: Wizard. 11% Combativeness, 20% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 13% Spirituality. I felt this test wasn't as good as the previous one though.

The questions on the 3rd page of #3 eventually annoyed me so I didn't complete that.

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

1:

Lawful Neutral Half-Elf Ranger Cleric
    Follower Of Silvanus

Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral characters believe in the triumph of law and order above all else. It does not matter whether the leader is for good or evil; the leader will be followed, because the order they provide is the most important thing.

Race:
    Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:
    Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
    Clerics are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.

Deity:
    Silvanus is the True Neutral god of nature. He is also known as the Patron of Druids. His followers believe in the perfect balance of nature, and believe that nature's bounty is preferable to any other 'civilizing' method. They wear leather or metallic scale mail, constructed of leaf-shaped scales. Silvanus's symbol is an oak leaf.

2:
    Wizard
    40% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 30% Spirituality
    Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
    Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…
    Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

3:
    and your inner dragon is a ....

Mithril Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Mithril Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Mithril Dragon as breathe from it's body.
    During combat situations, a true Mithril Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
    Mithril Dragons build and dwell in castles of crystal, high in the mountainous regions. A Mithril Dragon is honest and gentle.

Mithril Dragons are armored with highly reflective scales. To see one in bright sunshine has the effect of looking at a multi-ton, 150 ft. long disco ball.

They tend to smile frequently but rarely laugh aloud. Mithril's dislike violence. A Mithril Dragon is very selective when choosing close friends, but is generally admired by all. A Mithril Dragon leads a very quiet and unobtrusive life.Never judgmental, the great Mithril Dragon's feelings run deep and true. Mithril Dragons mate for life.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Mithril, Earth, and Courage

15. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

1st Test

You Are A:

Neutral Good Gnome Ranger Thief
    Follower Of Baervan Wildwanderer

Alignment:
    Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
    Gnomes are also short, like dwarves, but much skinnier. They have no beards, and are very inclined towards technology, although they have been known to dabble in magic, too. They tend to be fun-loving and fond of jokes and humor. Some gnomes live underground, and some live in cities and villages. They are very tolerant of other races, and are generally well-liked, though occasionally considered frivolous.

Primary Class:
    Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
    Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Deity:
    Baervan Wildwanderer is the Neutral Good gnomish god of forests, travel, and nature. He is also known as the Masked Leaf. His avatar is always accompanied by an intelligent, giant raccoon, named Chiktikka Fastpaws. His followers, like him, enjoy the outdoors and work to protect it and guard those who also enjoy it. Their preferred weapon is the halfspear.

---

I agree on most of this apart from the deity and the ranger class. I care for the planet and I want to protect it yet I wouldn't go out of my way or devote myself to it. The thief/rogue part is entirely true however from my physical build and physical abilities although I'd probably also be a cleric of Waukeen (sp?) as a secondary class due to my business ideals that a strong economy can make life better for everybody. After taking the second test I believe I'd probably make a good bard if it wasn't for the fact that I can't play a musical instrument... but apparently I have a good singing voice.

-----

Bard
    59% Combativeness, 73% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 27% Spirituality
    Dashing and multi-talented: You are a Bard!
    A decent warriors, reasonable spell-caster, and fairly good at tricking people, the Bard is the jack of all trades. These charming fellows live by their wits, though a sharp blade, a few spells, and some lockpicks never hurt.
    Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don’t have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better.

Seems like me but I'd probably be a mix between bard and rogue since I'm the type who'd favor striking from an adventageous position rather than trying the whole 'storm the gates in broad daylight' approach of fighting.

---

Finally:
    Spirit Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Spirit Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Spirit Dragon as breathe from it's body.
    During combat situations, a true Spirit Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
    The spirit dragon is a true creature of chaos, it is very nomadic and goes wherever it pleases. Due to its non-corporeal nature, a spirit dragon moves freely anywhere and everywhere.

A spirit dragon is a living mystery. They are barely visible to the naked eye, as their bodies are formed from the ghost-like material of the soul.

A Spirit Dragon is nearly impossible to harm except by means of powerfully enchanted weapons and magical spells. The spirit dragon has no physical substance and cannot manipulate the physical world without the use of Spells and Magic.However, be warned that this does not mean the spirit dragon is of no consequence. They are masters of magic and take a large part in the happenings of the mortal world around them. They are often seen as puppeteers behind the stage of reality.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Soulstone, Hematite, and Wind

--- Meh, no idea.

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Test 1: Lawful Neutral Half-Elf Ranger Paladin, follower of Sylvanus.

Test 2: Mystic Theurge
    44% Combativeness, 20% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 66% Spirituality

Test 3: Warder Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Warder Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
    When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
    As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Warder Dragon as breathe from it's body.
    During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:

The warder dragon is a large and bulky dragon, with large strong legs and arms. The size of these mammoth dragons starts from birth at the size of a mature border collie! But don’t be fooled by these big dragons, they aren’t slow, but aren’t fast, and they tend to be more peaceful and talkative than most dragons.

Warder dragons get their names from the fact that they radiate a holy magical aura from their large tattoo like markings that may be anywhere on their bodies, the aura destroys "pure evil" beings, but higher evil ones will just be phased. The warder dragon loves love, and enjoy being in relationships with mates, and they despise weight jokes and anti-self acceptance jokes. They will gladly fight when it comes to defending a homeland or their friends!

This Dragons favorite elements are: Love,Relationships,Food,Peace,Honor

[ October 05, 2006, 22:21: Message edited by: chevalier ]

17. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I'm a
    1.Neutral Good Dwarf Ranger Fighter Follower Of Mielikki/
    2.Spellsword
    77% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 25% Spirituality/
    3.Celestial dragon

I'd spend most on my family, more options needed to all three tests

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Check coins for rarity? :shake:

19. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Interesting.
    I remember taking the first one before but I took it again and got Lawful Neutral Human Ranger Fighter
    Follower Of Silvanus which is nice really (I got Half Orc Ranger last time).
    2nd test gave me Spellsword
    81% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 47% Spirituality
    and the 3rd:
    It's a nice series of tests Enagonios! ;)

20. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    First test:

No real surprises there for me. Except maybe that I'm so little human and so much elf/gnome. :)

Second test:

No surprises here either.

Third test:

So I'm really a magic-wielding ghost dragon? Hmmm... Seems to describe me pretty well. ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.