1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #76

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  2. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Mwuhaha...I deserve this post after a day full of annoying French-speaking people (no offence to anyone) at work. :D

3. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Hello! how is everyone! :)

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Finally! I've been holding it in all night and day.

I lost the writing contest.

I do have a sloop ordered and, if I can work diligently, I will quit my crew by Halloween.

5. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I need to get the evening started.

Shaving was a bitch.
    My gembag is empty-ish.
    My stomach feels funny.

And I love to moan.

Still, I so will have to knock myself out this night.

But first I claim this position in the order of Spam.

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

*burp* Well, that's the last of the food in the house. I guess I'll have to head to the grocery store later.

7. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I have nothing to say.

Except maybe that Aspartame, the ingredient in coffee sweetners and diet drinks is evil. (Causes tinnitus, brain cell death, sugar cravings and tastes awful).

Sugar sandwiches for everyone!

8. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    ewwww sugar sandwhiches, much better with chicken, cheese and cucumber, the original 3 C's sandwhich eeer, patented by moi... ;)

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Homemade pesto from homegrown basil is a thing of wonder.

10. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

My Staind CD finally came after like three weeks, and it really rocks. I got it for the song "Outside" but so far I like most of the songs.

In other news, the 17 month old daughter has bilateral ear infections, and it only took four hours in the ER to figure that out and get some drugs.

I would love to grow my own spices, but we have a cat that likes to eat them if we grow them inside, and a bunch of critters that eat them outside.

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Hay and straw. This is a busy weekend. Not long heavy days, but some every day...

It could be itchy...

12. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I think I must be off to bed, I am tired!

What the heck is that in my shoe?

Oh looky here, a shiny new gem! :banana:

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

/cuts off the crusts

There's always someone.

If seagulls move from the city dump in the summer to your garbage can in the winter, is it considered migration? :hmm:

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    :yum: Goran Visnjic :yum: .....

I'm sure we had a drool smilie. Either I've missed it or I was imagining it

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Another one already? Oh well.

Just got back from work. Off to catch some shut-eye.

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Even without Arabwel, we still get another random babbling, but with less typos. Id beter makje a few justr in her abscvence..

17. The mad haggis Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Its typical. I spend a fortune on presents for my daughters first birthday, and she spends more time trying to empty the dishwasher than playing with her toys. But if I suggest buying her a dishwasher next year, then my girlfriend thinks I'm nuts.

18. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Yeah!!! Finally finished a draft of my dissertation! The hard part of my program is over and done with. Now I can concentrate on simply polishing it and my new part-time teaching duties coming up for this year ... :grin:

19. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

By gar, it's been a while since I indulged in a sugar sandwich. My Grampy used to make 'em -- much to my Nan's chagrin -- and they were great. :yum:

20. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

So *that's* why the crickets never shut up and I'm, like, well, you know. Toadally rowdy, dude.

Ooo! Cake!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.