1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What are your worst qualities?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Barmy Army, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

2. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Lack of "social intelligence".

3. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Too lazy, likes to shirk responsibility, hypocritical at times. I can't talk very well either, no tact, no wit, a bit shy, and can't think quick enough to say clever things. I think that comes from not going out enough to experience society.

4. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Several, but the worst is probably my laziness. I find it immensely hard to do anything that doesn't immediately result in a current desire being fullfilled with minimum effort

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Wit. If I have time to think about what I'm going to say, then I'm a very funny/witty guy...

Looks-wise...it's got to be the eye brow...and I mean *brow*...not brows. :bad: I let my fiancé "trim the hedge" on occasion when she's equipped with tweezers. :eek: :rolling:

6. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I'm severely absent minded, this means I have a habit of forgetting things very quickly, unless I make a special effort to remember.

I dislike being serious, no matter what the situation, I have to joke when talking about my/other peoples emotions (I just can't talk about it otherwise), so can sometimes appear insensitive at times. I also get quite attached to anyone who shows me alot affection, and so find it very easy to fall for people, although this is a rare occurance because very few people show me THAT much affection, they're mostly just friends.

And like DS, I can be just to laid back at times.

7. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Just thought of what is probably my very worst quality.

I have a sadistic side that I manage to control/supress at least 99% of the time.

8. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I don't care how hard, painful or crude the truth can be, I just tell it.
    I just have an answer to everything, I just have to have the last word. If I just apply 1% of that on these boards, I would have more posts than Tal.
    I'm too shy and lazy to socialize.

9. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

This one is only a problem depending on how you look at it: I'm extremely intense. I do not relax, do not do any of those stereotypical "fun" things...

I sleep four hours a night, and spend another 100 a week working. I don't compromise and overall am not a guy that is going to be your "buddy."

I am a guy that you want on your side though...

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I got another one, recently refound because of a 'disagreement' I had with someone online.

I hold grudges. Actually, I cherish them like lovers. :evil:

11. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I tend to procrastinate the little things to the point where they pile up and I get overwhelmed. Important things I take care of right away.

Oh yeah - and I allow myself to get distracted too easily. Hence, this post.

12. The mad haggis Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I can never be serious. I'm just a big kid at heart. I hate arguments with the other half so I just keep my mouth shut and let her rant. Which annoys her even more. I am also very lazy at night. In the mornings I'll get up, get the kids breakfats, even clean up the place. But in the evenings I like to relax and either watch T.V. or read a book, or sit on the P.C.

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hey, that's the spirit!

Let's make an exhaustive list of my flaws this time:

Selfish, self-centered, cold, distant, carelessness, too honest, instable, a mite sadistic, lazy, low self-esteem, undecided, lack of empathy, can be short-tempered...

That's all I can think of for now.

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I should stand my ground more often. People start thinking I'm afraid of social confrontations. I'm just 'too good for this world'.

Also, my overconfidence in the fact that tings will be alright is resulting in lazyness.

15. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I never get any sleep.
    I'm a dwarf-type of guy, I sweat, get mad easily, am stubborn (and my beard grows way too fast).

I'm also lazy :D

16. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

On request i fart the French national anthem, and i really shouldn't be doing that in front of ladies.

17. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I'm lazy, I procrastinate too much, I can't make food, I'm very stubborn...etc.

18. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Well lets seee...

*Lazy
    *Messy
    *Short-tempered
    *Egotistical
    *Selfish
    *Manipulative
    *Very closed-off/reserved
    *Arrogant
    *Over-indulgence...I game way too much..16-18 hours a day...
    *I neglect my health a LOT...

There's more but I can't remember...

[ August 19, 2006, 15:27: Message edited by: Faraaz ]

19. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I am insecure and I procrastinate a lot. I am very lazy when it comes to things like studying (anything I consider boring). Sometimes I am short-tempered, not always, but I still feel like such a jerk.

20. Stardust Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

My best quality is also my worst, my confidence. It makes me start way to big and often too hard things but it eventually also makes me take care of it.

Another bad quality i got is that I somewhat lack compassion.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.