1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #74

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Ara - AARrrrrrgggGGgg, careful with that hook matey and your peg leg could put an eye out!

@ DoTW -
    Thank sweety, don't mind if I do. :yum:

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Haha, I forgot to do the laundry yesterday, so I've been sitting in my boxers for the last 2 hours waiting for the washing machine and dryer to work their magic.

3. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Me hands everybody a cold glass of homebrewed ale :beer:

4. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Folding shirts is difficult. If the laundry was just pants and boxers, I could be done in 30 seconds. But nooo, the damn shirts have to be difficult with me. :mad:

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:smash: :deadhorse:

There! Take that, you arrogant shirts!

@Iku - My hubby is allergic to cheese. I've seen news stories of people allergic to wheat. Considering how much either product is in food, you're pretty chumped on what you can eat.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

No problems, honey, if you want more, I just bought some Jolt Blue, just say the word. :D

I finished early today, and had time to take a dip into the pool to chill out. :D

Flame jobs are more difficult than they appear.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    i am actually allergic to what, milk, eggs, soy and nuts. :( (and cats, dogs, dust, dust mites and God knows what else...)

See me care, not.

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Couldn't enchant the shield myself, so I'll do it in Vivec when I go there for a Hlaalu quest. Miun Gei owes me. Decided to call it Wrighthawk after deliberating with Ara, though that Windriders thing sounds good.

Just got back from dinner/breakfast with my aunt, and we talked and talked and talked. Was good to see her again. :)

9. Disciple of The Watch

While on the topic of allergies, I am allergic to Bounce. I also have reactions to perfumed clothwashing soap - in fact, I have to use unscented.

Apart from that, it's all good. :heh:

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I feel bad about my original pirate, now that I've got a free month subscribing to other oceans. The fact that I don't have to scrimp and save 3X the amount of POE I need to buy anything is very appealing. :aww:

Happy Saturday!

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

My mother has been bringing home some Black Cherry Vanilla coke. It's not bad, but it won't be my new addiction...

12. Disciple of The Watch

Aye. When it came out I bought 4 x 12 cans. I got a bit fed up in the second pack, and couldn't drink that anymore when in the last. I still drink it occasionally, though Zero remains my darling.

13. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Ahhh, the good ole days! LOL
    Of course, I have some catching up to do before I go on another topic starting spree. Don't want to remake any topics already done!

14. Arabwel

Media:
    I can't find my duct tape! :mad:

15. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Should I call in the National Gaurd to help you yet?

16. Arabwel

Media:
    ,,, the *censored* thing was in the bathroom sink. Where it has been for about a month now. :bang:

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I don't want to be doing things today.

18. Arabwel

Media:
    Do, my camera died on me. Battery failure. No fresh ones around the house, obviously, so here I am, sitting in my shiny pirate regalia, waiting for the damn things to charge :bang:

Wht else can go wrong?

19. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Work was a bear last night! I swear that this one patient is a cat, she has burned through about 6 of those 9 lives though. I just hope that we can fix her before she runs out of lives. I have worked too hard, too many nights for her to die now.

Well, I'm tired, so I am off to bed after a couple games of Snood. :D

20. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Wich sort of nurse are you Brallrock? I'm working on a rehab for older people, with a wide branch of "failures"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.