1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #71

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I hate it as well but then I don't trust the people I work with, which is why they always think I'm arrogant, aloof etc. :)

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Brallrock, you should be able to figure out who was the rat if you are observant. Unless he/she is a very good actor then he/she will give themselves away by their behavior.

Congrats on the upcoming compy upgrade. Will you be able to play Oblivion on it after the upgrade?

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

You need the OK from your wife, Brall? I would have just stashed the dough and upgraded... but then again, I'm just a jerk :heh: :lol:

I can't believe I'm finally through two of the most boring classes ever. Now, however, I have to live with FOUR aging OS classes per week. I'm so ****ing happy. :rolleyes:

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I got a rat catching medal. Go me! :D

My sound has been running perfect. My only change was to uninstall the Nathaniel mod. I'm wondering if it's worth posting on his forum as a bug/conflict. :bad:

5. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Only 3 more exams left :D

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    What kind? Civil procedure, criminal procedure and commercial law for me. ;)

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I'm watching a documentary on Nazi America... its some scary stuff.

8. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Just applied for a student loana nd cancelled my deferrment. I'm going to uni in 3 months...

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I've got orentation for my college tomorrow morning from 10-12. :doh: I get off work at 7am, and then I have too much time to go straight there, but not enough time to go home have have a nap. So I am going to be *very* tired going to work tomorrow. :bang:

In other news, I've been asked by 2 people at my work to build them each a website. One lady I work with wants a personalized "family site"...and the other person wants an online booking service for his event planning business. :banana:

the first one should be fairly easy, but as for the second...I'm going to have to figure out how to work with PayPal accounts or something... They both want to pay me for it too! :thumb: The only problem is, I don't know what's a fair ammount to ask. :confused: :rolling:

10. Daie d'Malkin

£150 an hour :D

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

How can I feel like a nap only 5 hours after waking up? :rolleyes: Maybe it's all the yummy chinese in my belly.

12. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Eh, I have to take another chem test tomorrow - SAT 2... Luckily, its only an hour, but it is difficult and early in the morning (I have to be there at 7:45 am).

:bad:

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I have a wily hellcat! :banana: He's viscous, demonic and bloodthirsty. :evil: Slash the hellcat rocks!

14. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

You know, there are many people in the country today who, through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane. Some of them became sane later in their lives. It is up to people like you and I who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity. ...MP ;)

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Unholy ****! That's NOT good.

*EDIT* Oh, also, I passed the Excel, Word and PowerPoint crap exam. :banana:

16. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Just found out that I get to see Godsmack shows on consecutive nights now. The second is a present for my impending 35th birthday...

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I don't look good when green.

18. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Good Morning SPers

It's still bright and shiny :)

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

dammit, why does it keep raining so hard :mad:

20. Daie d'Malkin

Because you lied when you were 17

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.