1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tasty Alcoholic drinks (no one under 21 allowed)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitrax, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Istolil Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Conquista Black

1/2 oz Black Sambuca
    1/4 oz Spiced Rum
    1/4 oz Vodka

It'll burn the hair off a bear and has got a good kick to it.

649 (named for the lotto here in Canada)

Start in the middle of the bar and pick three shelves of bottles from top to bottom. The take the 6th fgoing left, 4th going right and finally 9th from the left of the last row. 1/3 oz of each. You can also mix up the order anyway you want.

If you want to be mean to someone, make them a cement mixer.

1 shotglass of lime juice
    1 shotglass of Bailey's

Drink the lime juice and hold it in your mouth, then take the shot of Bailey's and swish it all together. The lime juice mixes with the cream in the Bailey's and makes it curdle. Swallow the chunks. LMAO

Snakebite

3/4 oz Yukon Jack
    1/4 oz vinegar

IIRC Yukon Jack is not sold outside of Canada due to the fact it can strip paint. I'm serious!

Prairie Fire

1oz Tequila and drops of Tabasco on top. Add as many as you want burn. ;)

That's all I can think of for now. Use this knowledge wisely and don't use it to harm people...too much. LOL

2. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Do you have tried Harpers Cider yet? It's irish, too. :)

[ April 03, 2006, 23:22: Message edited by: Fabius Maximus ]

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ugh....my best friend somehow aquired a bottle of "Strong68" Absinthe...And let me tell you. After only three shots last night, I've now got a wicked hangover. :sick: (Ok, so I had two shots of some flavored Russian Vodka too... :p )

That s*** is strong! :eek: And the nasty licorice taste didn't help either...it's not as noticable as Jägermeister, but it's still there. Yuck! :nono:

I need a friggn' asprin. :sick: :rolling:

4. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31

Kitrax, 68% are nothing. Especially it it's Absinth and you know how drink the stuff (i.e. with a burning sugar cube, water and in slow sips).

Ever tried Stroh 80?

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    This was my first time drinking the stuff. It was prepared by pouring the Absinthe over a sugar cube, lighting it on fire, and once it had disolved in to the drink, we drank it straight (no water)...followed by a sip of orange flavored soda.

Maybe that's why it was so powerfull...it wasn't watered down. :eek:

Absinthe is illeagal in the US. I guess the Torjourn or whatever it's called that's in Absinthe is prohibited here...so the fact that they were able to get a bottle was rare. :rolling:

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Heh, for strong alcohol, nothing possibly beats 94% alcohol. Half an ounce in a can of Coke Zero is enough to give a buzz. Too bad it's so damn expensive, however.

7. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31

That's... weird. Soda? The bubbles help the alcohol rising to the head.

Well, it's a very cheap way to get drunk, if nothing else. :D

Usually, you add water to the mixture after the sugar melted into the drink. No wonder that it tasted funny. Pure Absinth is way to sweet, especially with sugar.

8. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@ Kitrax - For Scotch Whiskey I like Glenlivet or Grand Old Parr. For a relatively cheap blended whiskey, Cutty Sark is fairly reasonable. I can't stand Johnnie Walker.

For Irish Whisky I prefer Bushmills but Jameson will do in a pinch.

North American whiskies are all rubbish IMHO.

For the other types I really don't drink them so I don't really have an opinion.

My Dad is a rum drinker and he prefers Mount Gay Extra Old Rum.

9. Balle Gems: 19/31

well this one is not exactly a drink per se, but it contains alcohol none the less

i was recently on a school(drinking/clubbing) trip to Budapest, Hungary and we came opoun this great fenomenon Vodka Toast!

take 2 shots of vodka pour it over dry toast, taste with ketchup or mustard or just take it straight. it's REALLY good!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.