1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tasty Alcoholic drinks (no one under 21 allowed)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitrax, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Personally, I like a classic Silver Bullet. There's just something elegant about martini glasses that make everything taste better.

Try replacing the cream in a White Russian with Bailey's. I wish I could remember the name of this wondrous concoction... oh! I've got it! The Russian Quaalude!

PS - Webtender has recipes that add Frangelico, or Amaretto, or Creme de Cacao, or other such things to the basic mix. Any way you mix it, it goes down like a milkshake. :roll:

2. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Some names for shorts and cocktails really make me laugh. We have some dodgy ones!

My mate nearly choked on her 'blowjob' the other day when I told her I ordered 'sex on the beach' with the fit barmaid. :lol:

3. Erod Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Veteran

Straight Vodka - No silly mixtures, just pure alcoholic celebration.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Very classy of you BA. :shake:
    Damn, you don't mess around when you want to get drunk do you? :eek: :rolling:

5. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Yeah, but he's from Finland. That does explain everything. :D

:outta:

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Bleh, being drunk is not as much fun as getting there so I prefer to have some taste to what I drink. sespite being Finnish :p

(Even if I can knock down 18 shots of tequila pretty easily)

7. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

My bf's housemate decided to make his own version of the "Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster" last night.

1 1/2 oz. overproof rum
    1 oz. vodka
    1 1/2 oz. goldshlager
    1 sugar cube
    top up with lemon-lime juice

:eek: I had two of those and ouch. Let's just say I got rather drunk rather quickly on that stuff.

8. Leppi Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

After discovering my love for scotch (My one and only true love), I have come up with some interesting variations. Though drinking it on the rocks is wonderful as well. They are all self-named and of varying intensity.

The Leppi (Classic)
    -4 cl Whiskey
    -8 cl Apple juice
    -2 cl lime juice

A very good tasting drink. The apple and lime juice cancel the initial taste of the whiskey very well but leaves a nice after taste.

Leppi short
    -4 cl whiskey
    -4 cl apple juice
    -2 cl lime juice

Stronger but still good tasting

Wild Leppi
    -4 cl whiskey
    -4 cl Apricot liquor
    -2 cl apple juice
    -2 cl lime juice

As strong as a short but better tasting

Leppi extreme
    -4 cl whiskey
    -4 cl brandy
    -4 cl apricot liquor
    -4 cl apple juice
    -4 cl lime juice

Biggest and strongest of them all. Interesting taste.

As for other drinks I am partial to sour whiskeys, screwdrivers, caparinhia, mojito, cosmopoliten, Long island ice tea, gin and tonic, sex on the beach, and daquiries.

I shudder at the though that the best thing I could be getting in America would be cheep diluted american beer. I love Europe ever so much.

9. Kitrax

Media:
    Ok, so I tried both, a screwdriver and a Windjammer today, and both were pretty good. I liked the Windjammer a little better because it has more flavor.

Ok time for me to share some party recipes!

The first one is for a cake:

Start off by making a lemon flavored 'box cake'. They aren't hard to make, and the box that the mix comes in has all the ingredients and instructions listed on the box.

Next, once the cake is finished baking, set it aside to cool.

While it's cooling make a basic batch of 'Jello Shots'. These are easier than the cake. Get one of the "big" boxes of jello and follow the directions on the box, except for when it asks for a cup(s) of cold water, you use ice cold Vodka.

Then, take a large serving fork, and make rows of holes everywhere on the cake. Then pour the jello mix evenly over the top. Then just stick it in the fridge for a few hours.

My mom makes the non-Alcoholic version of this cake, and it's very good...depending on which flavor of jello you use. I like cherry flavored, but lemon flavored goes well with the already lemon flavored cake. :thumb:

Next is a recipe for a 'party punch' that'll serve a lot of people:

The basic mix is one of those frozen orange juice concentrate mixes + 1 tall can of pineapple juice + 1 liter of Sprite soda + 1 liter of Citrus flavored Vodka. That won't sever many, but you can double the mix as much as you like to make as much of this stuff as possible. You can always add more vodka to the mix, but the taste will get very noticeable if you exceed 2 liters with the basic mix.

Again, my mom makes the non-Alcoholic version of this, which is just 2 liters of Sprite in stead of any vodka, and it tastes great! :thumb: :rolling:

[ March 19, 2006, 01:45: Message edited by: Kitrax ]

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    In your average glass, pour a shot of rum and fill with mango-orange juice. Yummy, and strength depends on the size of the glass. have no idea if it has a name :)

11. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31

Yeah, well, women are different, you know? ;)
    They tend to drink a lot of very sweet drinks like Bailey's, Amaretto and stuff. Stuff no sane non-gay man would like to be caught with.

:hahaerr:
    (Could someone grab my feat and pull me back in through the window, please?)

@Leppi: Scoth is all well and fine. But the irish make the real whiskey. Tullamore. :yum:

12. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

a liquid cocaine
    1 oz goldschlager
    1 oz jagermeister
    1 oz bacardi 151
    makes you have super hearing ........

the next morning :D i swear you can hear a mouse pass wind at a hundred yards!

13. Balle Gems: 19/31

liquid cocaine, now where talking! :D

14. Kitrax

Media:
    Well...I bought a set of 4 shot glasses and I plan on trying out some of these drink mixes this weekend.

But here's a question, what are the best tasting/quallity brands for the following:

Vodka - (I like Smirnoff)
    Whiskey?
    Rum?
    Gin?
    Tequilla?

This weekend is going to be fun. :rolling:

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Vodka - Moscoskava (sp?) or Absolut
    Whiskey - Jack Daniels (DUH!)
    Rum: Carioca (Bacardi has a taste too dry to my liking)
    Gin (why in the nine hells would you want to drink such a disgusting thing?) - DeKuyper
    Tequila - Sauza

My all time favorites there.

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    The drinking age in Alberta is 18 although I'm definately legal anywhere in the world.

I hate to agree with Kitrax but I actually like jello mixed with vodka, or tequilla is even better.

17. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Sliders:

50% Belvedere Vodka
    50% Peppermint Schnapps

The vodka by itself is good too. Cheap stuff (Vladimir, Nicolai, Smirnoff) seriously sucks, though.

Best tasting:
    Vodka - Belvedere (Finlandia is another option)
    Whiskey - Don't touch the stuff
    Rum - Barcardi, but it's becoming increasingly bad since AB took control of it
    Gin - DeKuyper
    Tequilla - Used to be Cuervo, but the stuff I had last weekend tasted like dog urine so I'm looking for a new brand

18. Leppi Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

@Fabius
    I am still trying to find "my" whiskey, I have been trying various irish and scottish brands as oppertunities arise, but have yet to find one that stands clearly above the rest.

I would like to mention two little Austrian specialities known as Strum and Most. They are young white wine and alcoholic sweet cider respectivly. They taste wonderful and are still (weak) alcohol. When used as a chaser for half descent vodka you can get drunk out of your mind before you know it it tastes so good.

19. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Bull Grass Mojhito:
    Put 4 slices o lime in a glass, add a couple mint leaves, use something to grind the 2 together, then add 1 shot of Havana Club Rum and 1 shot of Bison Grass Vodka, add crushed ice, and a splash of lemonade then use a mixer and shake, pour into glass and drink :)

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Know some nice ones with Martini?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.