1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: What girl would you want for your valentine?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Newfie, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Well, I think that the list is small, so I show you the Top 99 most desirable women on 2005.

I do not agree completely on the order of the list but is darn close. On this list, I have to go with #14 ( Marisa Miller :love: ).

So what do you thing...more choices!
    :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  2. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

@NOG: same with my GF! :D She just sits there and watches me playing.

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

NOG and Undertaker - that is weird. I can't imagine anything more dull than watching someone else play a computer game.

4. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    It's actually fun, perhaps it's a girl thing. :)

5. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm with barmy. You're either a twink or a barking lunatic. Mariah Carey I can easily strike from that list, but good lord - are your standards that impossibly high?

@ Rally

it's the difference between "yo mama" and "yo, mama." ;)

6. Newfie Banned

I got to laugh at some of you guys. I would like to see one of these girls approach you and you turn them down. Great for the guys who are married or with girlfriends; kudos to them for sticking with their girl.

I don't know how many of you guys are successful with the ladies, but I think I see the problem if you aren't. Looks aren't everything, but you guys are turning down these girls solely based on that. And these are great looking girls besides.

I know you got dream girls and wish they are on the list but you can't find one girl on this list you like? You must be meeting great looking women on a regular basis then. If you are, lend me your secret. You must be holding on to your virginity like it's treasured gold.

7. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Barmy and DR:
    He's a nationalist Slav; his preferences are probably geared extremely toward Slavic looks, which I don't think any of those he listed have. To each his own.

@Newfie:
    My tastes aren't that flashy. One girl is all I need or would ever want. :p
    I live in Madison. (Shhh, don't tell anyone.)
    And what's wrong with that? :rolleyes:

[ February 01, 2006, 01:33: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Ditto.

I've actually turned down attractive women wanting just sex. The fact a woman is attractive and/or popular doesn't mean I need to sleep with her. Eh, you would really have laughed seeing me turning down two bisexual girls offering... gasp... threesome. :rolleyes:

[ February 01, 2006, 02:12: Message edited by: chevalier ]

9. Newfie Banned

There are guys out there who are trying to hold on to their virginity? My god, did the Forty Year Old Virgin strike home with a lot of people out there? Did you guys go through puberty?

Guys are waiting for the right one? I am sorry, I was busy trying to climb into any girl's pants I could. Call me crazy.

10. Felinoid

You're crazy. :p (I hope you used condoms.)

11. Newfie Banned

I'm crazy for wanting to get into a lot of girl's pants at that age? I'm 34 now with a beautiful nurse girlfriend for 2 years but at that age, I was like a little animal. Maybe me, maybe hormones.

Of course I used condoms. Unprotected sex is a death sentence.

12. Felinoid

What? You told me to call you crazy and I obliged. :D

13. Newfie Banned

You are very sharp, Fellinoid. Too sharp for me.

Crazy Newfie signing off.

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    And who's the one who isn't past puberty yet? ;)

15. Newfie Banned

I am past puberty, chevalier and settled down quite comfortably with my girlfriend. You can take whatever meaning you want out of what I said and make your own assumptions. It bothers me little. I am not hear to argue but present my thoughts clearly. If you have taken offence in any way or feel yourself superior by my words, then so be it.

If you turned down women for sex, congratulations. You must be very proud. That was quite an amusing little story and I am sure you tell it to your guy friends very often. To me it sounds like BS but I'll take you at your word.

16. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ah, that's it then. He's right, ya know - I mean Halle Berry never quite looked the same once she lost that moustache. Tough career choice...not one I would've made, but - hey, she's an independent woman. But ya know, waxing the chest hair - see, that knocked her right off that Slavic top ten. I see it now, yeah. There may still be hope of the press discovers some strange hairy mole or something. One can only hope! *knock on wood* :heh:

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

hehe this thread is getting even more interesting as it progresses :D ;)

18. Svyatoslav Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Of course I would not turn most of them down - based on their looks alone. But the ones I have mentioned do not attract me, AT ALL, so I can easily see myself ignoring them fully.
    As to the others - the ones I know at least - I would do them, of course, but I meant none of them are as attractive that I would hold them in a top ten, or be dying to have sex with.
    Regardless, I have my own serious girlfriend, and would not cheat on her. Besides, if I had not a girlfriend, I would be out there dating as many hot girl as I could, instead of dreaming about celebrities...
    As to the whole puberty discussion, I don't think turning down sex is something to be particular proud about - which does not mean it is a shame either - but I don't think screwing whatever comes in front of you is any better either. After all, quality over quantity. :) not to mention someone who acts like that - don't know if anyone is like that around here - has a serious hormonal disfunction.
    It was also mentioned the word "secret". There was never a secret about women, and there still hasn't...

19. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I didn't voted. I've already said that, no celebs for me. Only shador lurker. :p

Heh, yeah, unprotected sex is pretty damn dangerous.

Of course, when you've been with someone for a long time, have no doubts about them being faithful, and both get checked for STDs, it may become an option. I've been four years and a half with my ex and after two and a half years we both got checked for STD and dropped the condoms. She took the pill, but we nontheless used spermicide, just to be sure.

I recently dumped my gf under difficult circumstances, and I don't feel the need to start dating again. Besides, being single has it's fair share of good sides.

20. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Looks like your imagination is very limited :p
    My GF just loves when I play Civilization games :D
    Note: she sits on my knees so hugging is constant :grin:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.