1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #59

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I drew a roflcopter and a lollerblader on the board in chemistry today. The teacher wasn't too pleased.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmm, my net connection is digsustingly warbly as the momentary double post proved....

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Tonight I try my first ever steamed salmon. The recipe looks easy and I think we have everything in stock. If it turns out to be cr*p, mashed potatos for all!

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I like mashed potatoes. With gravy of course, or else all of the fun is ruined.

The first thing you do is sculpt a potatoe volcano. Then, little bits of veggies can make the trees, houses and people. :D

Then, finally, the gravy is poured into the volcano, and we will... uh-oh. :eek: Too much gravy! Run little veggie people!! Run!!!! :outta:

But it's too late! The whole veggie village is whiped out. Not even so much as a carrot still stands. Oh the humanity! Oh the horror!! :sosad: :cry:

:angel:

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Holy cr@p have I been busy today at school. All the threads to catch up on and a piece of my story to post...I probably haven't heard a word any of the teachers said, and they probably think all the *clackety-clack* means I'm taking really good notes! :lol: :hahaerr: :whoa: Cr@p, I need notes. :shake:
    Oh, hey Jag. :wave: It's good to see you back; I've been missing your pillow talk. ;)

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Hurray! Wheee! Yay! <--- My positive rant of the day

Now I only need something to be happy about :lol: :hahaerr: :whoa: :doh:

/me Hand Film Analysm notes to Felinoid

/me grab the remaining sandwiches

7. Ruin Ehwazehs Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Nobody has returned my iPod. **** them. Damn thieves, with their damn lack of morals. Everybody at my school has an iPod, why do they need mine? If it was for the rush of stealing, can I at least have it back? I mean, we could set up a drop point, or something, if you're too scared...

Its been a week since its been missing, and I'm missing my music very much. I need to find a replacement CD player and some CDs.

9. Arabwel

Media:
    It's a longtime hoax, RE - don't let it get at ya.

...now I want mashed potatoes. :(

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Darn I need nourishment again, yet I've ate this morning... :hmm:

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Mashed potatoes are pretty good.

12. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Heya Dfly :wave: I had new pots :(

13. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I'm giving blood tomorrow for the first time. I'm scared. I'm afraid of needles and blood....

14. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Don't look then and it's nothing to worry about I give plasma and platelets every six weeks

15. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Giving blood isn't too bad. Then again, I haven't been able to give for a while, what with the whole travelling thing.

Where's my copy of The Odyssey? I'm almost finished reading it, and if one of you has taken it...

/me looks around suspiciously

16. Arabwel

Media:
    Whwew, my computer mostly works now! Still somewhat annoying buit.. working!

I wish I had new pans/pots... but not gong to get any (unless absolutely necessary) until I move.,.. wouldn't be fun leaviong 'em behind...)

17. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

@Daie, drink a couple of glasses of water before yougo to bed, it will help with dehydration.

18. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hehe, the Odyssey... Odysseus is such a cocky, arrogant man... but oh is he one hell of a player ;) :D

19. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hells yeah, how many years with that goddess? O_o She can turn me into an animal ANYday.

*goes back to being depressed*

*needs hug*

20. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

With Circe? Only one year. It was Kalypso that he was stuck with for 7 years.

@Daie, don't drink any booze unless you want to be a very cheap drunk.

/me hugs JiggaJay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.