1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #52

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

There's too much love in the room! All those hugs!

What the hell. *hugs kuemp and Ara*

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well I was on the computer accidently so I decided that maybe I should visit the board-O-place-to-go-when-you-are-accidently-on-the-computer-and-all other- times

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@DotW there can never be too much love :p

/me finds truffles anyone want one, help yourself ther's only 3 left. First come, first serve :D

4. Disciple of The Watch

I'm sure you did, Dragonfly, I'm sure you you did :rolleyes:

@DS: Well then, what about a collective RBP hug?

And I'll swap you the three truffles for a cigar

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Thanks but I'm been good today, no cigars or other smoking materials, but if you want a truffle help yourself. And if you have all 3 don't blame me if any of the girlies get upset with ya... :D

/me hugs everyone :wave: goonight, sleep tight, dont't let the bedbugs bite :)

6. Disciple of The Watch

I have a devious plan, DS... I'll get the three truffles, eat one, keep the two other, and bargain with the girlies for them... :evil:

/me snatches the truffles

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    5 posts per page max, no matter what. Proper spacing is the key.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Ehh, this *is* my fifth post, Tal. Was this warning for me? :confused:

*EDIT* Well, enough for me tonight. See ya later, all.

[ December 01, 2005, 01:20: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *gets out of the bed and blinks slowily*

Truffles?

*Blinks some more*

Can I have one? *puppydog eyes*

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I don't wanna' go to work tonight! I'm soooo tired. Some idiot had him music blasting in his car, which was parked right outside our window, at 3:30am! :flaming: Sleep didn't come easy after that. :bang:

I sure hope I don't fall asleep at work...that would be bad. :sleep: :rolling:

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

No, it wasn't a warning for you, DotW, it was a response to my question if we could stack our leftover posts. I didn't think so, and it looks like its true... no stacking.

EDIT: Pagina quince!

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Son, you need to get out more. :rolleyes: The only place I've been where Mt. Dew has no caffine is Canada and that's because of gov't 'health reasons'. The rest of the world lives on the caffine in Mt. Dew. It's one thing for me or Kitrax to dis the green monster and another for a non-drinker to do so. Do I say anything derogitory about Coke (and its offspring), like it will clean rust off cars and strip the lining of your esophagus? :shake: ;)

You know what bugs me in MMORPGs? Lazy people. You know the ones. They'll stand in a store and beg for something at an outrageous price, basically flooding the chatscreen, instead of talking to the clerk and pay a gold piece for it. :mad: I really wish the hand of TPTB would b*tch slap those morons.

No more hugging. My tree is getting jealous.

13. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Couldn't sleep due to the possums fighting in our neighbour's tree all night. I swear I thought someone had a snoring problem at first!

14. Disciple of The Watch

[​IMG] @kuemp: If you and Kitrax like "the green monster", your call. You can also bash Coke as much as you want, because that's what I like, and if you don't like it, your call, my dear. :D

And BTW, caffeinated Mountain Dew is available, it's just called "Mountain Dew Energy". And besides, I don't care whatever is said about Coke. I like this crap, and I will drink it till I die! :shake:

Enough arguing now. Make SPAM not War. :hippy:

[ December 01, 2005, 03:51: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

15. Dice

Media:
    *Dfly checks herself carefully* Yep, still female. :D

16. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I got a hilarious piece of scam e-mail tonight. The person claimed to be from the Justice department, but the grammar was not very good. It claimed that they had a suspect in custody with much of my confidential information. They didn't want to contact the police yet until they finished with their investigation. Kind of funny, obviously a scam...

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I've just won a game of Warcraft III TFT with a level 23 Orc player with a towering streak. Not just tower rushing. Towering. Means all he can do is putting up and forth towers and attacking from behind with crappy ranger or fast melee units. Crappy because all cash goes into towers. It's basically a highly trained tower noob. All he can do is towering but he's good at it. I even lost my base but had managed to build two barracks, a blacksmith, handy magic shop (scroll of teleport to base, HP/mana potions etc) and a siege workshop where I had my additional goldmine and where towers couldn't come close because of swampy ground not being good for buildings. Trouble started when he went out of gold, needed additional mine and I had an army but he didn't... How pity. And the base was crappy and practically undefended. How predictable. He predictably retaliated right against my tiny compact base, but I knew how things would go, so I had a teleport scroll and return defend my townhall after blowing up his. Tadaaa. Fortunately, he left and I didn't have to chase peons and look up towers and burrows all over the map. I didn't even get to use my hero's Avatar ability.

Yeah, nothing helps fall asleep better than defeating a nominally 7 levels higher enemy at 5:40 am. Blaah. Well, I have 23 in pre-arranged team plays, used to have 24 in random teams before they reset it, but I've never had more than 19 in solo. Too many masters of a single tactic kill the fun once your level gets too high, I guess. Blaah.

If you ever face this kind of a griever, scatter some farms or other cheap buildings before your base. He will have to deal with those first. He could ignore them and go ahead, but he will be too cowardly to, or too limited to come up with the idea. And always have at least one tower near the end of your base. Or at least some room for towers. And scout around your base in early stages. And have at least one way out secured.

[ December 01, 2005, 06:02: Message edited by: chevalier ]

18. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

19. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Morning spammers :D Not so hard work day today.
    /me hugs everyone

20. Dice

Media:
    *dragonfly can't breath*
    akkkk, stuck in the middle of a group hug!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.