1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #47

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    ... you guys are making me hungry.

Oh well, there's LOTS of leftover curry :D

2. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Leftover curry is goooood; possibly even better than fresh! :yum:

I managed to cook up an awesome curry last night; plenty of chillis and madras flavour... And the leftovers are awaiting me for dinner tonight! :love:

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    What the hell is curry?

4. Lost Meme Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

A strain on toilets.

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

A great actor and singer.

6. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :lol: Kuemper

Ofelix, its a yellowish substance descending from India. It's a very spicy spice ( :grin: ), and is a mixup of many different spice's and herbs..

Much Yayness :banana: Finally today we will kick off the 2E PnP game, which I made a character for approximately 4 moths ago (everytime we've tried to get the game startet, we've end up getting drunk instead :shake: )

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Oh well off to school I am! Oh yeah the private library room with you know who :cool: Oh yeah!

8. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [LYRICS]Go, go, go Ofelix, it's ya' chance aye, you gonna take her like a storm this day... :hahaerr: [/LYRICS]

Okay, so I cannot rap, sew me :p

9. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

/me gets needle & thread

So, what kind stitching do you prefer? Cross-stitch? :p :shake:

10. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

WTF!?! Is that what curry has been reduced to in the cold west. :sick: There is no real dish called curry. Its just a method of preparation whereby the quantity of the dish is increased instead of it consisting of plain meat or fried vegs.

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Ofelix, you never told us you know Voldemort :p

12. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Yeehaw! Somehow both the main fuse and the backup fuse blew at school today, so we got sent home early. What I want to know is how do they have one fuse for everything?

13. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@Shrikant - relax, we know that curry is a SPICE, not a dish; brit coloquialisms aside. :)

@Ofelix - first, good luck :grin: ,
    and second, a 'curry' - according to some people - is virtually any dish preapared with curry powder as one of the main spices - usually with rice, and often with sultanas (raisins :rolleyes: )...those "silly English kah-nigits!" (and before you gripe - *I* hold a UK passport and my father's from Manchester) :D

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Queer things are afoot.

Odd things are ahand.

Strange things are afinger.

Nothing yet about bottoms...weird.

:nuts:

:banana: Is this thing on? /me kicks compy

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Will find out how people react to my magazine article tomorrow at school :mommy:

Did a somewhat random article for Year 12s and a rewrite of 'Let Me Entertain You' by Robbie Williams :D

hope people like it >_>

16. Arabwel

Media:
    My feet are cold :(

On the other hand,t he local health centre's cafeteria still makes the best buns in the world. They are of great awesomeness and taste.

17. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Now you're making me hungry.

18. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

The greatest band in the cosmos, Emperor, has reunited, to my infinite euphoria. To my even more infinite euphoria, they are also playing at the Wacken festival next year. I'd sell my soul to be there.

(www.emperorhorde.com)

19. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    The talk about curry reminds me of my best friend in the entire world who used to make 'Soup'. I say soup in quotation marks because he actually made it so thick that it was more like eating stew :lol: Great guy, and a great cook :)

20. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

Ha, I bought my tickets tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.