1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Do you pee in the shower?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitrax, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I agree with Harbourboy seriously you guys are just plain weird. This place is for washing yourself! If a place ought to be clean it's a bathtube/shower!

:aaa:

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

It's a waste of water to pee in a toilet and then flush it... 1.6 gallons of water for 5-10 ounces of pee? Since you are already using the water in the shower, what the heck, go ahead and let it out.

3. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

My suitemate in undergrad did that. It was rather annoying to hear him singing, "I'm taking a piss in the sink!"

For the record, I use the toilet before I take a shower.

4. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Dragonfly,

She told me, its not what your thinking. I don't think it would be something i'd enjoy... or maybe I would.... nah, its sick!!

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Actually, if wastine water is a concern, why not go outside and pee on a tree or something. As long as there's a spot where there's not going to be an audience or a lot of people walking through, and you don't take a whiz on anything important, then peeing outside is a better idea...

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Gnarf:
    Yes, but doing it in the shower is more guaranteed of privacy, plus it saves time. And as everyone knows, a second saved is a second you can play Baldur's Gate with. :grin:

7. Orichifunk Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Depends on if I'm lazy or not. But normally, no.

8. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

when i watched that seinfield episode, i was ... shocked, we are not suppose to pee in showers? Heck, i bet we all pee in swimming pool before ... no?

9. Gnarfflinger

But a swimming pool has all these bacteria killing chemicals in it so it's safe...

And Fel, I was referring to unrination in general...

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Say that to my bg2 cd mate!

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Ofelix's broken BG2 CD:
    Yes, but doing it in the shower is more guaranteed of privacy, plus it saves time. And as everyone knows, a second saved is a second you can play Baldur's Gate with. [grinning]
    :confused: Why did you want me to do that again? :shake:

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ha! HB, I misjudged you...apparently you *do* have a small sense of humor. :p :lol: :rolling:

13. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Now I've seen everything. I ussually pee before taking a shower. What'll be next?

14. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

If you're peeing, and there is water washing over you, who cares if you get it on you? You're going to wash there anyway.. aren't you?

Obviously, you go before you start washing yourself in the shower..

15. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I pee in my own shower, but not in other people's or public ones.

I'm very tempted to turn the question around: Do you shower in -

"I can take about an hour on the tower of power, so long as I gets a little golden shower."

16. Gnarfflinger

Eww. Mind you I did have the wind change directions whilst relieving myself outdoors once...

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    @Susipaisti - Ok, that is by far, the *worst* post in this thread so far. Ewww! :nono:

As for public showers, I've never peed in one of those...hell, I don't even get nekkid in a public shower.

(Keep your eyes focused upwards, and NEVER drop the soap!) :rolleyes: :rolling:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.