1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    No way man! I like the old Jaguar avatar even if it might be a mistake somehow.

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Bah! I like his current one (the human). Usually, when I'm reading the posts of someone whose avatar has changed, I get a flash of their old avatar. I think HB's posts as a raven in the CC won me over though, and since dragons rule over all they survey, a dragon fits rather well for our benevolent overlord Tal. :D I loved Rally's old title, "Heaven help the working elf!", but I suppose this new one is just a headshot, so I got no problem with that. But Jaguar was always the jolly bearded man to me, and I think I preferred Lai as the sweet innocent little elf she used to be. That drow just looks like a big meany. :p

/me starts singing "Why can't we be friends?" :roll:

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

nearly the weekend, thank god :eek:

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The Canucks did hold on to beat Phoenix by a goal. I don't thinnk that shootouts should be used to settle ties though. If they want a winner, make it Overtime until there is a winner...

5. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

[​IMG] I finally managed to make Thief 2 work fine under Windows XP, hurray for me!

/me tosses a flashbomb :xx:

6. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yankees lost! -- I love it so.

In other news, having insomnia tonight...so it's quality time with the comp followed by drag-assing through my morning classes.

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

/me knocks Jag unconscious and rolls body behind throne

Not anymore! Tee-hee-hee! :evil:

And you ppl are no fun. Now I have to do some work and look up shellfish cooking on the web. :shame: on you all for making me think for myself! :p

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Neverwinter Nights is driving me crazy
    I've given up and decided to take my blasted machine to the computer technician over the weekend

9. Felinoid

Ah, kuemper, my faithful minion. You shall serve me well. :shake: Together, we shall conquer all!

[technician voice]
    Well, you see those scorch marks on the casing and that big hole through the middle? I think that's your problem right there. I can fix it, but it's gonna cost you an arm and a leg; off of your first-born if you can manage it.
    [/technician voice]
    :hahaerr:

10. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I'm tired, but in good hands. :)

And the brothers Grimm was nice. :)

Oh and I vote for the old school Jaguar too.

And welcome back Magpie.

11. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Yeah it is great to have hockey back. It is too bad that the Leafs didn't manage to hold on for the win last night.

I am off to cheer for the Montreal Canadians tonight - in New York City. I will probably be updating from the hospital afterwords to tell about how badly the New Yorkers beat me up. ;)

12. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@JSBB - ya, all those american hospitals have high-speed internet in their private rooms; if you've got a laptop you'll be fine. ;)

But *go*Habs*!

@Jag - I like the jolly bearded fella, myself.

And all that "spit in the toilet?" stuff - I now have a chest cold, :sick: and the few instance where I would do the above has come to pass. A paranoid would think all this talk caused the cold...THANKS! ;)

13. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@apathetic empath Hope the cold passes soon.

/me gives apathetic empath a cure dissease potion.

14. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

JSBB - Have fun with that ;) .

Why is it that some days are just fantastic, and others are horrific?

Today is one of the bad ones. Nobody thought to tell me that Latin, my one class of the day was cancelled because the prof was out of town. :bang:

On top of that, I just got an email from last year's choir president saying that the first choir rehersal of the year is tonight from 6 - 7:30. Who's bright idea was that? It's Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, and almost everyone who doesn't have class tomorrow has already left or will be leaving. Not many people will likely be showing up because of previous plans. It's not a problem for me this week, but next week, there are auditions for a play that I want to be involved in that start at 6:30 on Thursday. :flaming:

/end rant

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I am evil you know.

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    You don't say...

If Jaguar doesn't rule anymore, then I suggest a fellow Sper who share similar ligneage to take his place as '' THE guy '' I sugest, Me, Ofelix.

Therefore now I rule

thank you for your understanding.

17. Felinoid

:aww: Man, I hate it when that happens! I usually lose about three hours in transit; how much did you lose?

Nay, says I! Tal rules all, and I rule the Kat Kingdom. :D And if you want any say in the Gemworld, I suggest you request an audience with the great Aikanaro. :p

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Nay such things! I hereby declare me, Ofelix, as the only ruler of Gemdom! All of the gems follow me to free sweet and beloved Gemdom from the oppresion of Akainaro!

And we shall not required the approval of the Kitty county :lol: :grin: (just kidding kitty)

19. Felinoid

:eek: Oh no, could this be the beginning of a Gem Civil War? Stay tuned to find out.
    Well, I know which side we'll be on. :evil: Come, Carcaroth and Evil Dad; gather my armies! We shall not allow such an insult to pass idly by. ;)

20. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Is it just me, or does the canadians here at SP totally rules the RBP's :hmm: :p

Oh, a gem revolt :yum:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.