1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Why the heck do I go to school? Today nothing and I mean nothing happened. We just sat there and died of boredom and did nothing. Someone should be shot.

2. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Officially my first day as a PhD student was today. And, befitting such a momentous occasion, I ended up doing... absolutely nothing. It was already 5 pm when I realized that I had done nothing even remotely useful the entire day.

I've been told this isn't so uncommon though, so I'm not going to start worrying until the 3rd week or so :)

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    GRRRR!
    My dad sust called me and told me that he can't come with me & my sister to Stockholm on the 5th. Now we have a ticket we can't get refunded. :bang:

*looks at her countrypeople* say, any of you lortt willing to help here? Not exatly a ffree crusie but i am sure my sister won't demand a full price from starving students or whatnots....

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Had a two hour meeting, was quite cool.

Am going to set up a forum for our little company.

It's called EdgeX (X as in ten ;) )

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Why do I discover shows after they've been cancelled?

Blue raspberry flavored anything is very evil.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Enriched secondary 5 maths are evil incarnate

Just began the fifth book today and I want to sticka a bullet in my head. It would be shorter and less painful... :bang:

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    TNO duh, why do you think I did 514? Yes please Chevalier share your recipe! Today as a vast majority of people; I learnt nothing at school. Anyway it's my mid session break, yaaaahhhooo!

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

@Ofelix: Sadly, I need them to be admitted in cegep in programmation. I'm supposed to check out architecture (y'know, those one-day student thingie) too... just gritting teeth and doing it so I won't have to think about it again anytime soon...

Anybody has painkillers? My head wants to implode... :bang:

Oh well, at least that $100 bill faceplate looks slick on my phone...

And despite what people say, TDMA is a good technology. Even though my Nokia 282 battery lasts only 24 hours standby time. I guess I could be called a mad collector of cellphones.

[ October 04, 2005, 01:31: Message edited by: The New Order ]

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I love getting school supplies - new notebooks, paper, pencils, pens and erasers. This is very weird since I haven't had to buy supplies for 7 years. I enjoy writing organized notes with medium point pens on heavy paper and coloring in the white lettering on the cover of the notebook.

I also enjoy playing with the memory recall of my silver calculator with the obligitory 0.7734, 55378008. It looks better on the calculator and upside down, trust me. :grin:

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Why do I find myself getting two full day jobs for the same day? Digging the potatoes would fill one day, but so would loading the wood that needs to go out before the old man heads north moose hunting...

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Yay for procrastination! I have a seminar presentation tomorrow, that I am working on right now. How smart am I? :rolleyes:

Time for a huge pot of :coffee: and get my nose to the grindstone. Any bets that I'm going to be dead on my feet by 2 pm tomorrow?

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Oh, We're out of brushing teeth pasta (or whatever the damn thing is called) What I am supose to do? In the name of Hygiene I demand ... this!

My mouth feel.... dirty.

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    WTF is that? I sure hope you don't mean 'Angel Hair Pasta'.

On a side note: Guns N' Roses are an awsome band! In fact...I think I'll make a poll on 80's rock music in the Sensorium. :thumb: :rolling:

14. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Burning the midnight RBs again. So close, so very close. :bigeyes:

@kuemper:
    55378008? Then what do you call those two things sticking out in front of you? ... No, the other two. NO, the other two. No, the other two! NO, I mean... oh, I give up. :rolleyes:

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I imagined that you've learned a lot about different members of this forum by reading all those olde RB posts eh Felinoid? I can remember a few points of interest myself.

16. Felinoid

@Dragonfly:
    Oh, heck ya. Like chev's affair with DHB not too far back. :grin: There's some funny stuff in there, too. :lol: But given how serious most of the "formerly great" have turned when they stopped posting in RB, you've got my permission to shoot me if I leave Whatnots alone for more than a month.

[singing]
    I don' wanna grow up;
    I'm a Toys 'R' Us kid.
    Something something something something
    Something something some thing!
    [/singing]
    :shake: (Damn, it's been a while since I heard that one. I wonder if they went out of business. :cry: )

[ October 04, 2005, 06:29: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Toys R Us is still in business. IIRC, they downsized about 2 or 3 years ago as Wal Mart is killing their business.

There's a Toys R Us about 3 miles to the South-East of my apartment. Wouldn't spend a dime there. :rolleyes:

My feet and legs hurt from the long walk home from work today.

Long walk + cold weather = Stiff muscles and joints. :cry: :rolling:

18. Felinoid

@Kitrax: :D Me neither, but it was a catchy jingle at least.

Woo-hoo! :banana: :banana: :banana: The history is done and the totals are in. For now... *Bum bum buhhhhhhhm!* :mommy: ;)

Reflecting on the future, I find myself amused by the irony that this post talking about the history will be counted in it at a later time. The interconnectedness of the universe sure can make your head :spin: sometimes, can't it?

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am muchly annoyed by the fact that I have yet to find anyone I can drag in on the damned cruise *sigh*

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

My workmate is an idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.